The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by jimithing616

1. J

LNIB - Voigtlander 35mm F/1.4 Nokton S.C. & LH-6 Hood - LNIB

Shipping: USPS Conus preferred. International considered to members with a history on here or one of the other big photo forums. $10 US Payment: Paypal Gift, Paypal (you pay fees), Money order, check, bank transfer Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4 Nokton Classic S.C. W/ LH-6 Hood - Both LNIB! I have...
  2. J

Yashica T4 Super (black) & T4 Super D (gold)

I have 2 of the best point and shoot 35mm camera's ever made! The Yashica T4 Super & Super D I am listing both of these, but I really only want to sell one! I just do not care which one, so I figured I would list them both, give whoever their pick, and that will be that! I keep the one that...
  3. J

RARE LEICA FINDER - LOOK! (BUDD De Mornay)

Budd DeMornay Finder for Leica 5cm 3.5 (or any 50mm lens) Waist Level Finder. This finder actually has an actual 50mm lens built into it. Basically the little lever you see off the front couples with a 50mm F/3.5 Elmar for parallax corrected focusing. This thing is AWESOME! very very rare and...
  4. J

LTM - Steinheil 85mm f/2.8 Culminar - RARE!

Sold! Thank you Erudolph for a quick payment!!
  5. J

Pending Payment....
  6. J

Who I am: I am newer here, but I have been a member or APUG, RFF, FREDMIRANDA, etc... I have Bought quite a few things on RFF, Also I am the designer of the new RFF soft release commemorating their 10th anniversary. I just sold my leica APO 70-180 2.8 Elmarit-R on GetDpi with a smooth sale...
  7. J

Olympus XA - LNIB w/ Flash

Who I am: I am newer here, but I have been a member or APUG, RFF, FREDMIRANDA, etc... I have Bought quite a few things on RFF, Also I am the designer of the new RFF soft release commemorating their 10th anniversary. I just sold my leica APO 70-180 2.8 Elmarit-R on GetDpi with a smooth sale...
  8. J

Angenieux Leica-R 45-90mm F/ 2.8 Zoom!! RARE!!

9. J

FS or FT: Zeiss ZM 18mm F/4 Distagon T* NIB

Bump & New Price- $1150 !!! Also still open to trades!
  10. J

Nikon AF 135mm F/2 D.C

11. J

FS or FT: Zeiss ZM 18mm F/4 Distagon T* NIB

I have for sale my beloved Zeiss 18mm F/4 Distagon T* in ZM (Leica M) Mount w/ Hood - NEW IN BOX My Credentials: I am newer here. But... GetDPI: I recently acquired an M9 from here as well as sold my 70-180/2.8 APO Elmarit ($7000) on here. RFF: Bought M4-P & M lenses and sold a few R lenses...
  12. J

WTB: Leica or MTS 1.25x or 1.45x Magnifier

I am looking for a magnifier to use on my M4-P as I really enjoy 50mm lenses and I miss my m3 now.... a lot :( Anyway. Depending on what you have will dictate what I am willing to spend. Hopefully someone has one that they just aren't using anymore and they want to pass it along to one of...
  13. J

Leica Vario-Apo-Elmarit-R 70-180 mm f/2.8 - MINT

BUMPITY BUMP! PM from SKUEH for a trade was received but no deal yet.... still willing to hear offers!!