The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Jonathan

1. J

Fujifilm FUJI GFX100s WITH 80 CLICKS-AS NEW-RECEIPT-USA MODEL

I'll look into that. Thanks for the info. I spoke with the folks at PayPal and they did say that anything over $600 will generate a 1099. I could certainly prove the loss based on my purchase receipt, so maybe regular PayPal will work.
  2. J

Fujifilm FUJI GFX100s WITH 80 CLICKS-AS NEW-RECEIPT-USA MODEL

I'm the original owner of this camera. I've decided to sell because I just don't use it enough. I know I'm losing a lot because I paid $6044 just a while ago. I'm selling for $5350 shipped NET. Everything is as new in the box. Not a mark on it and would pass for brand new, as it should since it...
  3. J

BRAND NEW SONY A1-NEVER OPENED-3 DAYS OLD WITH RECEIPT

Not much more to say than the title. This camera is brand new in the box with original receipt. I'm the original owner. It has never been opened or handled. Just purchased this week from an authorized dealer. Receipt is dated 2/28/22 USA model I'll cover FedEx ground. Faster methods would be...
  4. J

Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens, Mint Condition $1440 Shipped

Price drop to $1450 shipped. Click on photos for larger view.
  5. J

Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens, Mint Condition $1440 Shipped

I'm selling a mint Fuji GF 32-64mm. Includes everything in the box that comes with it new. Perfect condition. Please check my feedback and PM if interested. Price is $1440 NET. I'll cover insured shipping. Buyer covers fees(if any). Zelle welcome, which has no fees for buyer or seller. I have...
  6. J

FS: FUJIFILM Fuji GF 45-100mm Excellent Condition

Selling this lens in mint condition. Comes with the box and all that was with it. USA model. Not a mark on the body and glass is perfect.The lens caps do have some marks on them, just to include all about it, but cannot tell the lens from new. Tack sharp lens! $2300 new at B&H. Asking $1775...
  7. J

Kirk L Bracket For Fuji GFX-100s, Sony 120 GB XQD

Last 2 items still available.
  8. J

Derek, Sent you a message.
  9. J

Hi Derek, I forgot to mention that I do not have the box for the little flash, but the other...

Hi Derek, I forgot to mention that I do not have the box for the little flash, but the other one(Flashpoint) is new in the box. They are priced so low I'm surprised either was still here. $145+$65=$210+PayPal=$218.00. I'll cover Priority Mail. I'm assuming you are in the US. Thanks! Jonathan
  10. J

1 item sold and prices dropped.
  11. J

This is the last of my Fuji "stuff". Some of this is completely unused, most used once/twice. All in excellent condition. Still available: Kirk L Bracket-BL-GFX 100s-Never used $150 New. Asking $100 shipped Sony 120 GB XDQ-TYpe G(440/400) $199 new. Asking $115 shipped Below has been sold...
  12. J

SOLD: Fuji GF 45-100mm & FUJIFILM GF 110mm f/2 BOTH LIKE NEW

My GFX 100s just sold today with 60 shutter actuations which tells how much use these have had. Once or twice each. Both are as new in their boxes with everything. Not much else to say. Receipts are included. I've owned all of the GF glass at some point and these are my two favorites(along with...
  13. J

SOLD Fujifilm FUJI GFX100s WITH 60 CLICKS-AS NEW-RECEIPT-USA MODEL

$2100 shipped NET. Not including fees(if any).
  14. J

SOLD Fujifilm FUJI GFX100s WITH 60 CLICKS-AS NEW-RECEIPT-USA MODEL

I bought this new in August and paid the full $6k retail and since then have used it twice which explains the 60 shutter clicks. Because of that, I can't justify keeping it, or the lenses. It's as new in the box just as it came without any signs of use, receipt included, USA authorized dealer...
  15. J

SOLD: SONY SALE: Sony A1, Sony 35mm 1.4GM, Sony 135GM, Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG DN, Flashes, etc.

Yes, back to the 100s. Much better camera for me.