The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by JRBERNSTEIN

1. J

FS: Phase One IQ 180, XF body, and 80mm Schneider Kreuznach LS lens - 80mp IQ180

Bump and big price drop. New price $10,000.
  2. J

FS: Phase One IQ 180, XF body, and 80mm Schneider Kreuznach LS lens - 80mp IQ180

I'm now shooting Fuji, so my Phase is living in the safe. Everything is in top notch shape and is working flawlessly. The IQ180 back was recently sent to Phase One for a cleaning and check, where the back was fully cleaned, tuned up and recalibrated. The XF body is like new. Not long after...
  3. J

FS: Phase One IQ 180 and XF body, 45mm, 80mm, 150mm, 210mm (IQ180)

As a Fujifilm X-Photographer, I've fully moved into the Fujifilm GFX system. So, I've decided to sell all my Phase One gear. Everything is in top notch shape and is working flawlessly. The IQ180 back was recently sent to Phase One for a cleaning and check, where the back was fully cleaned, tuned...
  4. J

WARNING: Fuji GFX "Kastar" car charger does not work!

Update: I finally got around to fixing the problem. In short, this charger needs more voltage than a car can provide, in order to charge the Fujifilm batteries. So I bought a 5A DC-DC voltage booster, here...
  5. J

Otherwise, it seems fine as a dual charger. I haven't done extensive testing or anything, so I can't attest to the charger's ability to charge and maintain the batteries for the best longevity or anything. I'm going to pick up a voltage step-up device to see if I can hack it and get it to...
  6. J

Just a heads up to all the Fujifilm GFX 50S users out there... I have been on the lookout for a car charger ever since the launch, as there's no Fujifilm OEM version. There is a Kastar dual battery charger for the GFX out there on eBay that is described as a 110v-240v AC and car charger...
  7. J

Hasselblad RAW editing in Capture One

I'm wondering if anyone is doing this, or if it can be done (without loss of IQ)? I know Capture One doesn't natively open Hasselblad RAW files, but what if you convert the RAW file to DNG, and then import into Capture One? Or what about 16 bit TIFF? I'm considering the Hasselblad X1D, but I'm...