The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by JuJu

1. J

FS: Black Contax G2 w/21, 45, 90 kit

G45 is now sold Black G2 body & G21 are still available Thanks.
  2. J

Thanks for the heads up, Christopher :-) Here's the update again: G21 finder: sold G90: sold The rest of the kit is still available, thanks.
  3. J

FS: Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH Black Paint

Update: Found the original 12452 round BP hood as well as a spare 12524 square hood. I will include these 2 hoods in the sale at no extra cost. Although I rarely used the black paint hood, it developed some weird paint wrinkles here and there. The 3rd pic shows the worst side.
  4. J

Not including hood at this point, cuz' I can't find it...
  5. J

Up for sale is my Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH BP in excellent+ condition. Glass is clean and clear, focusing is buttery smooth, as well as aperture ring. Lens barrel has minimal wear, mostly on hood attaching areas. Comes with front cap, reap cap and leather pouch. Asking $3,300 shipped/PayPaled...
  6. J

FS: Leica 24mm Elmarit ASPH & Panasonic Lumix 24mm view finder

24mm Elmarit is sold. 24mm Panasonic VF is still available. Thanks.
  7. J

FS: Leica 24mm Elmarit ASPH & Panasonic Lumix 24mm view finder

Up for sale is Leica 24mm Elmarit ASPH in mint- condition. Perfect glass. 6 bit coding was done in Leica NJ last year. Comes with everything it originally came with: matching box, leather pouch, hood, hood cap, rear cap, papers and brand new E55 front cap (which I just found, hidden in leather...
  8. J

Updates: 21mm VF: sold G45 & G90: sales pending G2 and G21 are still available, thanks!
  9. J

Thanks! packing now, I'll ship it out today :-)
  10. J

cool, let's work it out in PM :-)
  11. J

Sure, Prices are: G21: $1000 Contax 21mm VF: $200
  12. J

Okay, I'll break the kit: G2 with free wired shutter release: $650 G21 with VF: $1200 G45:$650 G90 with hood: $375 PayPal fees and domestic shipping (to lower 48 states) are included in asking prices.
  13. J

I am communicating with a potential buyer (for the whole kit) at this point, will update this ad if it's sold. Thanks for your interests.
  14. J

Still available, now $2900 shipped
  15. J

Sure, sent you PM