The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kbialous

1. K

Leaf Aptus 65 vs Leaf Aptus ii 5

Hi, I'm wondering if someone with experience can help me compare these two backs interns of overall IQ. I know the Aptus 65 is higher res and that the Aptus ii 5 is newer and larger sensor but if image quality and lower noise at 200 and 400 were most important, which would you choose? Thanks...
  2. K

Phase One P30+, Mamiya 645 AFDII, 4 lenses + gear

hey there, interested if you've still got this. Can you please send me an email [email protected]
  3. K

WTB: Mamiya 645 AFDii (with lens, and back?)

Hello, I'm looking to buy a Mamiya AFDii with standard 80mm lens... maybe others if you offer as package. (film back?) Also may be interested in digital back (pref p30+ but tell me if you have others). please email [email protected] Thanks! K I'm in Vancouver.