The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by KeithDM

1. KeithDM

The Leica Picture Thread

Tucked away in the Dorset countryside. M240, 35mm Summaron f2.8 @ f2.8. Dead but won't lie down... M240, 35mm Summaron f2.8
  2. KeithDM

Fun with Leica Compact Cameras

In harmony on the River Stour, Dorset. Leica C (Typ 112)
  3. KeithDM

Reminding myself of the little C's close-up capabilities. Leica C (Typ 112)
  4. KeithDM

Thanks, Dave. Note to self:- "Make sure it is tucked into a corner of whatever camera-bag you are heading out of the door with..." ;) One more from Tuesday's little amble.
  5. KeithDM

The Leica Picture Thread

Safely gathered in... Now awaiting the bailing machine. M240, 35mm Summaron f2.8 (1967)
  6. KeithDM

Unearthed the little 'C' (Typ 112) from the depths of a desk drawer recently where it has lain unused for quite some time (shame on me!). Thankfully it charged-up OK and yesterday it accompanied me (plus M240) on a short stroll in the Dorset countryside. I really ought to make much more...
  7. KeithDM

Peering into the petals. D-Lux 7, Raynox 250 close-up adaptor.
  8. KeithDM

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Even odder - I clicked on it and it responded as expected i.e. resized to match my MacBook Air screen (using Safari).
  9. KeithDM

More with the D-Lux 7 & Rayon 250 combo. Am beginning to despair of finding some cooperative insects!
  10. KeithDM

D-Lux 7 fitted with newly arrived Raynox 250 Macro Converter.
  11. KeithDM

Bare Beeches. On the prowl. M10M, 50mm f1 v4.
  12. KeithDM

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

Graham, Thanks for comprehensive guided tour of Bilbao! Until Covid-19 arrived we were sailing to/from Bilbao in both Spring and in autumn on Brittany Ferries 'Cap Finistere' but on all those occasions we never seemed to have the time to divert into Bilbao itself. Thanks to you I now have a...
  13. KeithDM

Hi Pieter, Thanks - Front lens is the 90mm Elmarit-R and the rear is the 90mm Summarit-M f2.4. I had a 5cm Elmar (1951 if I remember correctly) for a while with a IIIg (both now sold). Oldest lens now is a 1955 5cm Summicron Collapsible, which produces excellent results on my M10M...
  14. KeithDM

A sunny spot in the pub garden (and lunch was delicious!) M10M, 90mm Summarit-M f2.4
  15. KeithDM

Thunderstorms forecast for this afternoon so decided to spend the time indoors, dust-off my somewhat neglected A6500 and fit it with my long unused Sigma 30mm DC DN f1.4, to remind myself of how it performs close-up and wide open.