The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by klhbeetle

1. K

FS: Mamiya 7 43mm Lens w/ Finder

Camera and 65mm are sold. 43mm and finder are still available.
  2. K

FS: Mamiya 7 43mm Lens w/ Finder

FOR SALE: I'm going to regret selling these for sure. Camera and Lenses all in near mint condition and function perfectly. Asking prices include free USA shipping and paypal fees. I have perfect ebay feedback. Mamiya 7 Medium Format Camera w/ Body Cap and Strap. Function: 10/10 Cosmetics...
  3. K

FS: HASSELBLAD 120mm F4 CFi Makro-Planar Lens

FOR SALE: Hasselblad 120mm f4 Zeiss Makro-Planar CFi Lens CONDITION: 9/10 Cosmetic Condition, 10/10 Glass. Very light signs of usage with very little cosmetic wear to the exterior. There are a couple light marks near the serial number and "Carl Zeiss" on the front of the barrel. Please...
  4. K

FS: Nikon D800 Body, Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.1

NIKON D800 SOLD. Voigtlander lens still available.
  5. K

Last price drop before ebay: $2200.
  6. K

D800 price drop to $2250.
  7. K

FOR SALE: Factory Refurbished, Like-New Condition D800 Body. I received this in the mail yesterday, took about 40 test shots and have decided to stick with Canon. Perfect functional and cosmetic condition. Includes all original accessories, all still in plastic (except battery). Includes...
  8. K

FS: Hasselblad 80mm CFE

Price drop to $700 + $13 shipping.
  9. K

FS: Leica 35mm f2 Summicron -M ASPH Lens Black EX+

Price drop to $1950.
  10. K

FS: Leica 35mm f2 Summicron -M ASPH Lens Black EX+

More, slightly better photos.
  11. K

FS: LEICA 50mm f2 Summicron-M Silver CHROME 6 BIT

FOR SALE: LEICA 50mm f2 Summicron-M Silver, Latest (Non-ASPH) 6-Bit w/ Built-in Hood Condition: 9/10 Glass is pristine. Exterior has two very faint bright marks that are very hard to see in person--I couldn't get them to show up in the photos. No dings, no dents, smooth focus and aperture...
  12. K

Positive Feedback

Seller: Photojazz (Doug) Buyer: Me Item CV 50mm 1.1 Lens for M A++ Seller, shipped quickly, lens was well packed. Lens was in better condition than expected, Like-New condition, gorgeous. Would definitely recommend this seller. Kahlil
  13. K

FS: Zeiss ZF.2 35mm f1.4 Lens, Canon 50mm f1.2 L Lens

Canon 50mm L SOLD. ZEISS 35mm f1.4 still up for sale. People are definitely interested, somebody needs to seal the deal!