The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by korrakod

1. K

FS: Australia Summilux 50 F1.4 ASPH Silver chrome

I had placed an order for this lens in Dec 2011, finally it has arrived last week. The only reason I am selling this lens because I have bought one exactly the same from my friend few months ago. So, one must go. The one I have been using is to be sold at AUD $3800 Shipping, insurance, and...
  2. K

FS: Summilux M-35mm FLEII ASPH and Summilux M-50mm ASPH; Brisbane, Australia

Bumped .. 35 lux new one for $6000 AUD now
  3. K

FS: Like new in box Summilux 50mm ASPH Black

Pending for payment ..
  4. K

FS: Summilux M-35mm FLEII ASPH and Summilux M-50mm ASPH; Brisbane, Australia

I want $6200AUD + Paypal fees + Shipping with insurance fees for Summilux 35 And $4300AUD + Paypal fees + Shipping with insurance fees for Summilux 50 PM me if you are interested. Local pick up and inspection are available. Thanks, Don P.S. Some pics of Summilux M-35mm
  5. K

FS::*Like new in Box* Summilux M-50mm ASPH 6-bit Black: Brisbane, Australia

Looking at $3900AUD + Paypal fees+ shipping with insurance fees I have bought this lens for 5 months at $4500 .. Now, I have got the silver chrome, that is the only reason why I am selling this lens. Feel free to ask me if you have any question. There is a slight mark on the hood(Picture2 ...
  6. K

FS: Like new in box Summilux 50mm ASPH Black

I have bought this lens for 5 months at $4500 .. Price: AUD$3900 + Paypal fees + Shipping with insurance fees Now, I have got the silver chrome, that is the only reason why I am selling this lens. Feel free to ask me if you have any question. There is a slight mark on the hood(Picture2 ...
  7. K

FS:*MINT* Leica Summicron-M 35mm - Boxed - Pre-Asph - Germany - Version IV

Sold through Ebay at $3000 US Thanks
  8. K

FS:*MINT* Leica Summicron-M 35mm - Boxed - Pre-Asph - Germany - Version IV

I'm in Brisbane Australia, asking for $2800 shipped with next day guarantee within Australia. Bokeh King - Hood 12524 - one of the last ever made Leica Summicron-M 1:2 / 35mm * Made in Germany - Fourth Version (7 Elements) * # 3639483 Very late Pre-Asph Summicron 35. This great and rare...