The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by lensmanx

1. L

WTB : Hasselblad H3D

Hi, I have an H3DII 22 in excellent condition that I bought from Hasselblad. It has about 106XX actuations on it. This is a backup camera for me but honestly I have not used it much. It has been meticulously maintained ( I still have the LCD protection cover on it) with perhaps a few light...
  2. L

FS: Classic Hassy 110/2

Doug, Is the focus ring smooth to operate? How about the aperture ring are there any issues with this? Are the blades free and clear of any oil, residue or anything else? I could not see the dark spots you mentioned? If you have any other pics you can post that would be great. thanks, Stefan
  3. L

Hasselblad V Outfit

Hi Frank, Can you email me pics of the 110mm F2 and also the A12 backs that you have for sale? [email protected] Thanks, Stefan
  4. L

Hasselblad V Outfit

Hello, Is the 110 F2 still available ? Thanks Stefan
  5. L

WTB H3DII-22...trying again

I have one in pristine condition that I am looking to sell. From memory it has about 11k exposures but I will have to check it out when I get back from travels. I have switched MF systems. It has been a backup for me but honestly I'm just not using it to justify keeping it. I have the 80mm...
  6. L

FS: Hasselblad 205TCC and carl Zeiss Planar 80mm CFE

Hi there, I presume you have sold the 205TCC but though I would check just in case? thanks,
  7. L

FS: 56 MPxl Leaf AFi-II 10 Kit (Rollei Hy6)

Brad, Is your kit still available? Thx
  8. L

HUGE Profoto Sale

Octavian, I know I'm late to see your posting for Profoto equipment but I'm interested in your Pro 7 heads if you still have any available ? If you do could you let me know the price/condition and whether the flash & modeling bulbs are working and also if the cords are twisted at all? If you...