The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by lucca

1. L

Nikon D600 VS Canon 6D. Which to buy?

Hello, Hassiman. I will try to help you a little. I have the Nikon D600 and I shout 11k pics by now. The high ISO in low light quality is good, not AWESOME, but good. the AF is good, sometimes have a delay but nothing to worry about. Until now, i'm very pleased by the D600 and my work is doing...
  2. L

Nikon D800 Hi Iso with low light

I have a D700 too and I like to use iso 2500 or 3200. I'm asking to you guys because I'll sell to my brother the D700 and I'll buy a D800. I asked for the high iso in low light places because 6 in 10 jobs I do, is in low light places... The real big question is If i'm doing the right thing...
  3. L

Nikon D800 Hi Iso with low light

Hey Guys. First of all, i'm not from USA, Sorry for my bad english! So, I want to buy a nikon D800 ( I Have a Nikon D700 ) And I want to know about the noise from High Iso in a low light place... And overall, D800 is truly a excelent camera? Thanks!