The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by manray

1. M

Hasselblad CFV II 50C

Godfrey, That is a valid guess, even though I am wishfully thinking that the back should be cheaper that the X1D II. But even if it isn't, the rumor that Hasselblad will force us to buy the body for it, would be a huge turnoff, at least for me. Not mainly because of he money, but the fact that...
  2. M

Hasselblad CFV II 50C

@anyone Lets hope Hasselblad does not exploit the fact that we already have the body and lenses, and charge a premium for it because we will not be buying into the system we don't need. Of course, it has yet to be seen how the old lenses perform with the new digital back, in regard of...
  3. M

Hasselblad CFV II 50C

Does anyone have even a hint how much a regular version of this camera is going to cost? If the new X1 is 5500 euros/US$, I assume the above should be even less, since the X1 has much more inside the body than just the back. Or is this my wishful thinking? Another thing, if Hasselblad forces...