The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by mike gannon

1. M

Travel tripod for a tech cam

look into field optics they are branching into the photography market
  2. M

Cambo WDS-611 Hasselblad V-Interface For Cambo WDS

i may be interested in you hasselblad V interface, i picked up a cambo wide DS ,looking to get more parts for this set up
  3. M

Medium Format Ultralight Hiking Kit

You can save a couple of pounds, Look into the Field Optics Tripods , I bought the FBT5436C - BT Precision, 54 " height, 4.4 lbs, load capacity 75 lbs. The company makes gear for hunting and shooting but they are starting to make gear for the photography industry
  4. M

ARE YOU SELLING YOUR CAMBO WIDE DS , IF YOU ARE I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT AT YOUR LAST OFFER $550.00

ARE YOU SELLING YOUR CAMBO WIDE DS , IF YOU ARE I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT AT YOUR LAST OFFER $550.00
  5. M

FS: Cambo Wide DS WDS technical camera w/Cambo WRS Adapter

I am looking into the cambo system , can this camera be used for 4x5 film and digital with ??? adapters
  6. M

Helical Mount

this helical mount will not work on my camera so i must pass on it ,thank you mike
  7. M

FS: Schneider helical focusing mount size 0 (Cambo, Alpa, ...)

I am interested in buying the Helical mount. first time buying on this site , contact e mail: [email protected], will be using PayPAL
  8. M

Helical Mount

Looking for a Helical Mount for a Schneider super-angulon 5.6/47 XL , 5.6/65. May be interested in buying the lens and Helical mount .
  9. M

Excellent read - Field Techniques for Technical Cameras – Lenses and Accessories by Dave Chew in PhotoPXL

this is the reason I joined GET DPI, is to learn about photography and the gear needed to make the best pictures possible, thank you f6cvalkrie and @dchew
  10. M

How about some portraits

very nice, has that wow factor
  11. M

ND filter for SK 35 & SK 90

I use Wine Country filters, I bought a 67mm and a 62mm adapter ring and a set of ND filters @ 77mm this set up works on all my Nikon lenses and some hasselblad lenses and most of my large formay lenses