The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by mkmurphy

1. M

FS: PhaseOne IQ3 100MP Digital Back

Bump - We are re-listing our IQ3 100MP back. (Comes w/ all original accessories.. Cables and 4 batteries, dual charger.) $30,000 USD Current capture count: 8617 Also for sale - XF Body w/Prism Viewfinder XF Waist-Level Finder Mamiya 80mm f/2.8 LS Schneider - Kreuznach 55mm f/2.8 LS Mamiya...
  2. M

FS: PhaseOne IQ3 100MP Digital Back

My studio, 517 Creative (517 Creative), is selling our IQ3 100MP back. (Phase Mount) Just over 1 year old, purchased apr 2016 from Capture Integration PhaseOne Warranty through Apr 2021 transfers with owner. In excellent condition with low shutter count: 5,323 actuations Flawless sensor. 2...
  3. M

FS: Cambo WRS with 4 lenses - Complete Kit

Update: Equipment is sold. Glad to have found a good home for this kit. Thanks to everyone who made an offer! Still looking for a home for our IQ3 100MP back and XF Camera kit. See my other listing for details. Happy Shooting!
  4. M

FS: Cambo WRS with 4 lenses - Complete Kit

Selling our full Architecture/Landscape Technical Camera kit. Asking Price is 5700.00 USD (free shipping and processing in US) Complete kit includes camera and 24mm, 35mm, 47mm, and 55mm lenses + accessories (see below) Had a buyer for 6200 but he had an catastrophic unforeseen event and can...
  5. M

PhaseOne IQ3 100MP w/ XF Body

price reduced to 36,000 USD for the camera and back. OR Adding lenses and waist level finder listed below for 41,000 total PhaseOne 35mm f/3.5 LS Blue Ring Mamiya 80mm f/2.8 LS Non-blue ring Schneider-Kreuznach 55mm f/2.8 LS Non-blue ring (has minor issue but shoots fine) Mamiya 120mm f/4...
  6. M

PhaseOne IQ3 100MP w/ XF Body

Selling our studio's IQ3 100MP back and XF Camera body together. We had it listed in a huge kit with all of our lenses, etc.. but piecing it out separately to get it sold. Purchased last year from Capture Integration. I spoke with CI and the 5 year warranty and uptime guarantee from Phase One...
  7. M

Phase One IQ3 100MP + Cambo Tech Cam Setup w/8 lenses

Hey Mike, thanks for asking - I'm currently working out the last details with a potential buyer but in the event that it does not go through, I will reply again to let you know. Regards, Matt
  8. M

Felix - Thanks for inquiring, sent a response.
  9. M

Prices Reduced: Will accept the following in order to move the equipment: PhaseOne Kit: IQ3 100mp, XF, 4 lenses, accessories (see below) - $46,000 Cambo Kit: WRS, 4 Lenses, accessories (See below) - $6,400 Facetime / Skype welcomed to discuss, pm me for details.
  10. M

Hey guys, new to forum thanks to a referral from digital transitions to list our gear here. FOR SALE: Phase One XF Camera with IQ3 100MP Digital Back, and Cambo WRS Tech camera + 4 lenses for each setup = The ultimate complete architecture or landscape photography setup! We're hoping to find...