The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by nalye

1. N

Wireless remote release for Hasselblad

I use this one here https://www.rollei.de/en/products/wireless-fernausloeser-universal-28146 It works just fine and I haven't experienced any problems until now.
  2. N

Hasseblads with Mac laptops, anyone?

It seems more the issue of a slow hard drive. I haven't thoroughly read all comments here (shame on me, I know) but do you use a SSD? For reference: I use Phocus on my Mac MIni (Intel Core i7) with an SSD and I do not have any issues with it. The files are being transferred easily from my H4D-40...
  3. N

Fun with MF images 2021

Thanks for the Gordon Lightfoot memories, I need to play his '72 concert now!
  4. N

Medium Format and Coffee

I could stress out even more that a good grinder is the most important step in the whole chain. And the second most important would be repeatability. Once you eliminate all variables you can start experimenting and making connections as to what affects which part. For example: You are getting...
  5. N

Medium Format and Coffee

Just wait until you are really getting into puck preparation. WDT, RDT and such... But yes, it's going to be second nature once you understand the general usage.
  6. N

Fun with MF images 2021

It's possible, her predecessor Schröder basically introduced this place as the one for the political elite to get their Currywurst fix. (Sorry for being off topic here)
  7. N

Fun with MF images 2021

Exactly this place, yes. A cool 580 Euros for a bottle.
  8. N

Medium Format and Coffee

Have you tried contacting ECM directly? I once wrote an email to them and they did mail me a spare part. Granted, I also live in Germany but they should be able to do you a solid if you ask nicely.
  9. N

Fun with MF images 2021

Good times living in the city where the Currywurst has been invented. On the downside is the fact that this place where it was not invented is open nearly 24/7 and therefore charges accordingly double-ish from what you normally pay. But hey, had a good time chatting with the owner and generally...
  10. N

Medium Format and Coffee

Actually I do drink directly from the shot glass since it's at home and no one cares 😁 And yes, I also am boring with a 17g in and 34g out in 30s game... The black thing under the glass is a Felicita Arc scale.
  11. N

Medium Format and Coffee

Morning y'all! Getting the needed caffeine shot in the morning... Please excuse the dirty machine, I did not get around to clean it on the weekend. EXIFs attached.
  12. N

How about some portraits

The #293 one. Sorry, should have mentioned this beforehand.
  13. N

How about some portraits

I *really* dig the lighting, care to say some words about that, please?
  14. N

Z9

Jorgen, does Nikon record in 4:2:2 and 8 bit? Then the data rate is virtually the same for 8K/30 and 4K/120 (21,38 Gbit/s). I do not know if Nikon shoots 4K/120 with 4:4:4 and 10 bit, because then the data rate is 40,09 Gbit/s that the camera should handle. All things point to 8 bit and 4:2:2...
  15. N

Medium Format and Coffee

Camera: H4D-40, 3,5/50 @ 6,8 and 1,3s Coffee: ECM Technika V, Ceado E37SD