The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by olafphoto

1. olafphoto

Hello from US

Welcome back!
  2. olafphoto

Hi there 👋🤩

Welcome! Please tell us more about yourself and your photography.
  3. olafphoto

The new issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine has just arrived!

Hello Everyone, The new June issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine has just arrived! First, an insightful and highly entertaining interview takes you inside the mindset of one the most successful Australian photographers, Christian Fletcher. Also this month we debut a brand-new technical section...
  4. olafphoto

Intro

Welcome! Please tell us more about yourself
  5. olafphoto

Spam Spreading on Forum

I am running this place. There is a lot of work behind the scenes to make sure everything works everyday. I am well aware that there are some problems, especially with spam, but please refrain from sensationalism.
  6. olafphoto

Spam Spreading on Forum

Spam is a serious problem. We are trying to find a solution.
  7. olafphoto

Under Evaluation!

We are currently reevaluating this section of the website as it creates too many conflicts and it is NOT related to photography! I personally don't see the point of this section. There are plenty of political and social forums where such topics could be discussed. We don't have enough staff to...
  8. olafphoto

Solidarity with Ukraine

We are currently reevaluating this section of the website as it creates too many conflicts and it is NOT related to photography! I personally don't see the point of this section. There are plenty of political and social forums where such topics could be discussed. We don't have enough staff to...
  9. olafphoto

New M11

Capture Integration has an extensive coverage of the Leica M11. When you order your camera through them you support our forum. It is thanks to generous support of Capture Integration that this forum is well and alive. https://www.captureintegration.com/leica-articles/
  10. olafphoto

A special issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine - CELEBRATION OF THE PRINT is here!

Hello Howard, Please note that we responded to your email. We have sent multiple emails to your account with no success. We will find solution and your subscription will be extended. I will message your privately about ways we could find the right solution. Indeed, it is a very mysterious...
  11. olafphoto

A special issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine - CELEBRATION OF THE PRINT is here!

It is our pleasure to present you with a special issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine titled, “CELEBRATION OF THE PRINT.” The cover image by Ansel Adams, sets the tone for the pages that follow. Inside, you will find the works of Bruce Barnbaum, Christopher Burkett, Charles Cramer, Michael Frye, R...
  12. olafphoto

GFX 100s in stock

Just wanted to let you know that our exclusive partner, Capture Integration has Fujifilm GFX 100s cameras in stock. And if you are a Medium Format Magazine subscriber you will receive one EXTRA year of full warranty, above the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. www.captureintegration.com