The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by P Wonder

1. P

fat pixel digital backs

Re: fat pixel digital backs Color with C1 or Photoshop Very good tip, thank you. I will try the DB-version. I expect good color from C1. I will try to upload some photos but the attachment function puzzles me. with regards, P Wonder
  2. P

fat pixel digital backs

Re: fat pixel digital backs Color with C1 or Photoshop Thanks, good to know the histogram-difference occurs not only with me. I am trying to decide if buying C1 is worth it. Theoretically IMO it should be the best RAW-converter for the P25+ because they are made by the same company. I like...
  3. P

fat pixel digital backs

Re: fat pixel digital backs Color with C1 or Photoshop Hallo to all fat pixel lovers. I use Phase One P25+ on hasselblad V and I find it very nice to work with. The question I have concerns COLOR in CS6. How does if compare to C1 pro software? Is there anybody who has experience with the combo...