The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by PatrickCheung

1. P

WTB: VC 15mm (M or LTM) and Jupiter 12 in Contax Mount

Hey guys! I'm looking for a VC 15mm. I'm spending the next four months in hong kong and I think a super wide would be pretty interesting to play with there! Based on ebay sales... it seems like the LTM version with a viewfinder is about $400, and that's what I'd like to spend on it...
  2. P

FS/FT: Ricoh GRD III and possibly a ZM 28/2.8

Hey! I'm heading out to Hong Kong for the next four months for an internship at an architecture firm there. I'd really like to switch up my gear a little for the trip, so I'm trying to get rid of the stuff I don't use. 1. Ricoh GRD III: $200USD + shipping Good user condition, I bought this...
  3. P

User DR Cron $450

BUMP
  4. P

WTB: Sub-$50 OM Lenses, 28mm - 50mm

Hey! I was given an OM-1 body, but I have yet to find a lens for it (it's been almost half a year!) I'm looking for a cheap lens to start with, preferably a wide-angle, but I don't mind the standard 50/1.8 either! If anyone has OM lenses they don't use often, please lemme know! I'm currently...
  5. P

User DR Cron $450

Bump!
  6. P

WTB Nikon S2

bump! No no :) Because I got my Leica for free!
  7. P

WTB Nikon S2

Hey! I've grown a little.... dare i say it... bored... of Leica and would like to try something new If you've got a Nikon S2 kit (with lens) you're looking to sell, I'd be more than happy to buy! I'm looking for a user body (scratches and small dents are fine) and user lens (as long as the...
  8. P

User DR Cron $450

bump
  9. P

User DR Cron $450

Bump!
  10. P

User DR Cron $450

Hey GetDPI! I've got some gear that just don't see enough use, so I figure they should go to people who will use them! 3. 50mm f2 Dual Range Summicron, no Eyes - $450 Shipped I'm selling this on behalf of a friend... who bought this lens here on RFF through me. The original owner had a...
  11. P

Polaroid SX-70: Tested and Working! $120 shipped!

Hey GetDPI! I'm looking to sell an Ivory/Brown Polaroid SX-70 Model 2. I just finished two packs of film with it, it works as it should. You can see a few photos from the packs in the photo attached to the ad! Viewfinder is clean and clear, knobs work as the should. Rollers are clean! It...
  12. P

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thanks for the comments :) David, the quick edits might just be all you need :) I'm young and I stll have more time to burn! haha :) Ceh, that photo has such a nice feel to it!