The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Paulo Pires

1. P

Contax G1 + 28 + 45 + 90

The kit is sold. Thank you.
  2. P

Contax G1 + 28 + 45 + 90

Up for sale is my Contax G1 kit.
 • Contax G1 silver label body. 
Very good with minor use marks. Body cap. No bleeding issues. • 28mm lens + both caps + UV + hood + box. As new.

• 45mm lens + both caps + UV + hood. As new. 

• 90mm lens + both caps + UV + hood + box. As new.

The "As...
  3. P

WTS: Konica Hexar AF

Camera has been SOLD.
  4. P

Rollei 6008 integral 2 and accessories

PM Sent Plase read it and make me a happy man! :)
  5. P

WTB: Ricoh GR1

I'm looking for a Ricoh GR1, GR1s, GR1v. If anyone has one for sell please let me know how much you're asking. Please use my email [email protected] Thank you
  6. P

Let's get some things straight RE: Condition

Speaking for myself I got it straight master: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30571
  7. P

WTS: Contax 645 kit

Going to Ebay Thank you
  8. P

WTS: Contax 645 kit

Up for sale is my Contax 645 kit. I'm moving to 35mm and I need the money to get other gear. It's a wonderful kit but I can't afford having it stored away. The kit is in mint condition. Very, very clean. You won't see a spec of dust in the camera mirror, lens, prism... The prism has some...
  9. P

Obrigado Ivo What can I say, listen to Lazzaros ;)
  10. P

I'm selling my Konica Hexar AF. Careful amateur use. Fully functional with silent mode. The lens is clean and clear, no scratches, no fungus, no dust. The inside of the camera is like new. Pressure plate and light seal like new. The top of the camera has no marks. All the dials and buttons...
  11. P

FS: Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 45mm f/2.8 for the Contax 645

WTS: Zeiss 45mm for Contax 645 I've posted this lens sale in here some time ago and despite the great price nobody answered. Maybe a new member thing... I find myself too often in the buyers position to try and cheat someone for peanuts. it's up to you, it's on Ebay. If anyone is interested...
  12. P

WTB: Contax 645 extension tube

Hello good people I'm after an extension tube for the Contax 645. Maybe the 52 or the 26mm, or both... depends on the price. I'm in Portugal and you can use my email: [email protected] Thank you PS: just forgot to mention, it can also be the 13mm one.
  13. P

FS: Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 45mm f/2.8 for the Contax 645

Giving it a last try. The lens is in excellent condition apart from a little paint loss on the outer ring, take a look at the images. The glass is perfect. Droping to 550 euros + shipping