The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by pegelli

1. pegelli

Sony A7/A7r with old lenses

Looking straight down A7ii + SMC Takumar 55/2
  2. pegelli

Artful pics of flora...

Hyacinth buds Sony A700 + Minolta 100/2.8 macro D
  3. pegelli

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Lawnmower casualties A7ii + SMC Takumar 55/2
  4. pegelli

Fun With Sony Cameras

I visited castle Cantecroy in Mortsel (near Antwerp) last week. It was founded in the 15th century and probably has undergone many changes. At this moment it's service flats for (rich) elderly people as well as a restaurant. Panorama (LR stitch of 9 handheld portrait shots, click for larger)...
  5. pegelli

Fun With Sony Cameras

Alan, all your Northumbria shots here as well in the Fuji X thread are very nice and consistent in theme, colour and processing. It's great to see a few new ones pop up every day. I see you use both your Sony as well as the Fuji X100V in this continueing series, any particular reason you use...
  6. pegelli

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

A classic beauty in the wild (Knokke) No need to "obscure" the license plate ;) Sony A850 + 135/1.8 CZ
  7. pegelli

Artful pics of flora...

Autumn has really started, but we still have a few bloomers in our back garden Red plumes Rose (buds) Both A7ii + SMC Takumar 55/2
  8. pegelli

Artful pics of flora...

A white azalea, ready to bloom KonicaMinolta 5D + Tamron 28-200 XR
  9. pegelli

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Entrance to Fort de Flemalle of the pre WW1 defense ring around Liege Olympus OM4T + Tokina 35-70/2.8, FP4+, developed in 1:1 Microphen to 200 iso
  10. pegelli

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Entrance to Fort 4 of the pre WW1 defense ring around Antwerp Minolta Dynax 7 + 35/2, FP4+ developed in 1:1 Microphen to iso 200
  11. pegelli

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Nice (y) Lake Bled?
  12. pegelli

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Wood grain A7ii + OM Zuiko 21/3.5
  13. pegelli

Artful pics of flora...

Fall berries A7ii + SMC Takumar 55/2
  14. pegelli

Fun With Sony Cameras

On a clear day you can see forever Taken from the beach in Knokke (Belgium). The skyline in the background is the city of Vlissingen (Flushing) in the Netherlands A850 + Minolta 100-400 APO
  15. pegelli

What really matters to you for ultimate digital image *quality*?

Thanks for the answers Jürgen and JAB (sorry, I don't know your real name). Indeed if you prefer a larger/slower camera to slow down your photographic process there's a lot to say for MF. For me I don't have a problem with my smaller cameras to put them on base iso, mount it on a tripod, put on...