The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Peter Steinhauer

1. Peter Steinhauer

WTB: Cambo WRS (or wds) technical camera

Hi Steve, I am looking to trade or sell my WRS 5005 ebony that I got from Dave in 2017. I love it but the handles are just too big for travel and I am looking for the WRS 1600. Do you have any demos to trade? Mine is in perfect shape and I still have the box that I bought from Dave with...
  2. Peter Steinhauer

Phase One IQ4 Remote Launches via Cascable

Hi Steve, What is so utterly disappointing about this app is although you can disable sending a 16bit Extended raw file to your iPhone or iPad Pro, you cannot get a jpeg sent in its place to view what you have just shot!! This is so monumentally irritating. We spend massive amounts of money...
  3. Peter Steinhauer

WTB - PHASE ONE XF CAMERA BODY + 80mm LS BR

Yes, it is blue ring with almost no images made on it. Less than 50
  4. Peter Steinhauer

WTB: Phase One IQ3 100MP / 50MP Back + Arca Swiss D4 Gear Head

I've got an IQ3 100mp trichromatic and 100mp Achromatic if you are interested. Do you have a tech cam already?
  5. Peter Steinhauer

WTB - PHASE ONE XF CAMERA BODY + 80mm LS BR

Hi. I have a mint one with viewfinder. 28mm, 35mm, 55mm, 80mm, 110mm, 120mm and 150mm. All basically not used at all. Here in the US. Just let me know.
  6. Peter Steinhauer

WTB: 6x12 Camera with 90mm lens (or longer)

Are you interested in a Linhof Technorama 612 PCII?
  7. Peter Steinhauer

WTB Schneider Super Digitar 28mm 5.6 XL

Cambo has "one" left in a Cambo mount. You can get it through Capture Integration in Atlanta
  8. Peter Steinhauer

WTB ALPA Schneider Kreuznach APO DIGITAR 4.0/80mm

Hi. Are you set on a Schneider? I have a Rodenstock Alpagon 70mm F/5.6 in mint condition as well as a 32 f/4 if you are interested.
  9. Peter Steinhauer

WTB: L bracket for Phase One XF

Digital Transitions in NYC has them.
  10. Peter Steinhauer

Rodenstock 32HR in Cambo WRS mount - Pristine Condition

Hi. From Washington, DC in the US
  11. Peter Steinhauer

Hello. Yes, its still available.
  12. Peter Steinhauer

Rodenstock 32HR in Cambo mount for the WRS body that is in basically mint condition. I use the Phase One XT now and would like to get the X-Shutter lens that integrates with the XT, although this lens works just fine. This lens, if you can find it because of demand, sells for $10.5K plus tax...
  13. Peter Steinhauer

I, and Capture Integration had completely different results from you. I bought it new from Cambo and tested it for one week in all lighting conditions and night images too. I agree with you about it was the best lens made previously, but now, it doesn't hold up. Tech cameras do have large...
  14. Peter Steinhauer

I know Cambo has one in stock....because I returned mine. Doesn't work with the Phase One IQ4 150. Perhaps they can put it in an Alpa mount? Contact Rene at Cambo. It was a brand new lens.