The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by R Jones

1. R

Still shooting the FP

The 24 MP is fine for what I do
  2. R

Greetings from Portland Oregon

Greetings from Portland Oregon I'm a semi retired Pro. I've been doing photography sense the 1970's started using a Minolta 7s, then my Olympus M1, turned Pro in 1985 while I was a paid shooter for Minolta after Minolta sold I was invited by Nikon to join them so I did, but later I started...
  3. R

Sigma SD1 Merrill for 998.-€ or DP3M for 423.-€?

Greetings I own all of the Sigma Cameras and 15 lenses. I've been using Sigma/Foveon sense 2002. Here is how I view the SD1 and the DPM cameras. SD1 is a great camera some what hard to use at times, but the IQ is great when used with the best Sigma lenses. It's very unforgiving of poor...
  4. R

New Sigma DP Merrill's?

Greetings I'll let you know, but I'm guessing it will be better in the ISO range and noise areas. R. Jones