The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by r93mdue

1. R

Technical Camera Images

Alpa TC12 with Credo 60 and Alpa Schneider 47mm and 60mm lenses
  2. R

A switch: Phase One to Nikon.........

Very interesting perspective. I used to be a Nikon guy for many years. D3 then D3X then D800 and then D810. I decided to take the jump in to MF and bought a Credo 60 MPDB and a 645DF+ with primes. I was just blown away by the MF look. I am really an amateur, but I do photography for my wife's...
  3. R

Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

Jwoo, Would you happen to want a Credo 60? I have one I bought in March and has 2000 actuations. I'm an amateur photographer and am moving back to 35mm format as both my kids have now gone to college. Also have Alpa 12 TC and 645 DF+. Please let me know if you are interested. I can then put up...
  4. R

Technical Camera Images

My wife is the artist. Alp[a 12 TC with 60mm SK Alpa Digitar
  5. R

Technical Camera Images

MB C63 AMG S WITH ALPA 12TC+CREDO 60+SK APO-DIGITAR 4.0/60
  6. R

Technical Camera Images

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=719&pictureid=7851 http://www.getdpi.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=719&pictureid=7852
  7. R

Technical Camera Images

You can use a laser. For far distances like this you can judge the distance. Usually once the subject is at 400 yards or so it is almost considered as infinity. Hyperfocal distance (H)= (LXL)/(fxd where, L=focal length of lens in mm, f= f-stop of aperture, d=Diameter of CoC (circle of confusion)...
  8. R

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

55-110MM LENS WITH 60MPDB AND MAMIYA 654DF+
  9. R

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

MAMIYA 645 DF+, 60 MPDB, 80MM D LENS
  10. R

Technical Camera Images

Jerry, I used the boathouse as my focal point. It was at about 300 yards from my camera. Then I calculated the hyperfocal distance (H) and used the aperture that would give me a H/2 at the flag on the first green. Kind regards
  11. R

Technical Camera Images

ALPA 12TC, CREDO 60, SK DIGITAR 35MM 5.6XL
  12. R

Technical Camera Images

ALPA12TC, SCHNEIDER KREUZNACH DIGITAR 60MM 4.0N AND CREDO 60MBDB