The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Rafael

1. R

FS: 28mm f/2.8 Elmarit (IV) and 50mm f/2.8 Elmar-M

Sorry, I didn't see your question until now. The Elmar-M is black.
  2. R

I will entertain reasonable offers.
  3. R

Prices reduced: 28mm Elmarit - $1400 (within Canada); $1415 (to USA) 50mm Elmar-M - $845 (within Canada); $860 (to USA) Prices include pp fees and shipping.
  4. R

Leica 28mm f.2.8 Elmarit (IV): $1475 (within Canada); $1490 (to USA) This is the v.4 28mm Elmarit. The lens is in excellent condition. Glass is clean and clear. Focus is smooth. Aperture ring turns smoothly and clicks positively at each stop. The lens has had a B+W F-Pro filter on it since I...
  5. R

FS: Kirk BL-D3 (similar to RRS BD3-L)

Still for sale.
  6. R

Anyone need an L-Plate for a D3 series camera? Price has been lowered to $125 pp'd and shipped in Canada, $130 shipped and pp'd in the US.
  7. R

This is the Kirk L-Plate for D3 series cameras. It has a few light marks from regular usage, but nothing serious. Includes the allan key. $125 CDN includes shipping and pp within Canada. $130 USD includes shipping and pp to the US.
  8. R

WTB: Lastolite Ezybox Hot Shoe 76cm x 76cm (30" x 30")

I am looking for a Lastolite Ezybox Hot Shoe 76cm x 76cm (30" x 30"). If you have one that you would sell, please send me details and your asking price (incl. pp and shipping to Ottawa, Canada). If you are shipping from the US, I would much prefer to use USPS. Thanks in advance.
  9. R

WTB: SOOGZ adapter for 39mm filters

I am looking for a SOOGZ adapter for mounting 39mm filters on my Summar. Anyone have a SOOGZ that they would be willing to sell? Thanks in advance.