The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by raycox

1. R

Fun with images taken with the Pentax K1

Pentax HDFA 43 1.8 Limited Sunrise this morning
  2. R

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Thank you. A very nice day to be out photographing.
  3. R

Egg Bag creek snowfall Pentax 645Z FA 45-85 Hand held 14 image stitch
  4. R

Snowy morning Pentax 645Z FA150-300
  5. R

Snowy morning K1 Pentax DA60-250
  6. R

That indeed is a superb image! Great capture.
  7. R

It has certainly been a colorful fall albeit dry. There are no waterfalls, but the occasional puddle can be interesting. K1 Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 35-70 Leitax adapted
  8. R

This is what happens when you can't resist reaching for your camera before you get out of bed in the morning :rolleyes: K1 FA43 Limited
  9. R

Yes, it is. Just me beside myself. I thought that it was time to exercise the imagination and the camera!
  10. R

It's particularly difficult to shelter when you live alone 😂 "You know, that is the fifth time that you have told me that same story, but it does get better every time!" K1 with FA 77 1.8 Stay safe and sane, Ray
  11. R

My Digitizing Tools article

I am looking forward to following this thread. Many thanks for sharing this information! Regards, Ray
  12. R

So, am I the only odd duck left? Pentax K1 43FA Limited Hand held 1/6sec @ F/1.9 iso 800. Very minimal contrast and sharpen.
  13. R

Film production at Ilford

Thanks for the link. Quite interesting
  14. R

Don McCullin

Thanks for the link to that video. I very much enjoyed it. A lot to think about there!