The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by RGoldman

1. RGoldman

Medium format Polaroids today?

Looks like there is one on ebay right now starting at a buck.
  2. RGoldman

Best Studio Tripod for use with cube?

This is the one I am using. Probably the least expensive of what's been mentioned so far but it works fine. I would love one of the Foba's but they are just way too expensive. If you have Craigslist where you are, keep an eye out there or post a WTB ad. I see them on there from time to time...
  3. RGoldman

The two films Mike listed above are what fit the Fuji polaroid back for the GX 680. I believe they are the only options at this point. Ron
  4. RGoldman

The "Instant film holder II" like this one: Fuji Fujifilm GX680 GX 680 Instant Polaroid Film Back Holder for GX680 I II III | eBay is what you need. I would keep an eye out on ebay as they come up from time to time for a much better price than this. Ron
  5. RGoldman

Best Studio Tripod for use with cube?

Depending on what you shoot, a camera stand may be a better option. I picked up one on craigslist for $20(yep, only $20!) It's nothing fancy but once you use one, you will realize just how nice they are to have in the studio! Ron
  6. RGoldman

Capture One 7.01 Released

I now have tethering on my MBP but still no go on the PC running Win8.
  7. RGoldman

I saw that and need to do that to my MacBook. I was hoping the new release would have taken care of it as well as allowed tethering on PC's! Maybe in 7.0.2?
  8. RGoldman

Still no tethered shooting with the 1Dx!
  9. RGoldman

New Monitor Advice Please, NEC or Dell?

ColorEyes Display software works with the NEC's now as well. I have been using it for years and have been very happy with the software and the customer service!
  10. RGoldman

New Monitor Advice Please, NEC or Dell?

Check out the price today on the pa271w w/out SV at B&H. Lowest I have ever seen it for this monitor. Ron
  11. RGoldman

Capture One 7: the 12 Things You Need to Know

Any idea when the 1Dx tethered shooting might become available? The release notes say it is now but it won't work on either platform. Ron
  12. RGoldman

FS: Canon Ec-s focusing screen

Bump!
  13. RGoldman

How to count 7D shutter actuations?

You might try this one: Canon Shutter Count - EOSCount
  14. RGoldman

FS: Canon 50mm f/1.2L 50L

Price?
  15. RGoldman

FS: Canon Ec-s focusing screen

I bought this for my 1DMKIV but just sold the body and never got around to installing this before I did. It is still sealed in the box it came in. $32 shipped and PP'd Con US