The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by rmueller

1. rmueller

Birgit Maddox Monterey, California

Herzlich Willkommen Birgit und Liebe Grüße aus dem Badischen. Ralf
  2. rmueller

Hasselblad 40mm F4 CFE or CFE IF ?

Hi, i’d recommend the IF version. You won’t need it for film but for digital it really stands out and above all other V Zeiss lenses IMO. My wife shoots it on a 503CW with CFV-50c and its her primary lens. If you like, we can put some RAW images on our dropbox and share with you, send me your...
  3. rmueller

Your favourite photographic book done by a medium format photographer?

Oh wow, there are many and some have been mentioned already. Two of my favorite books are Keith Carter: From Uncertain to Blue Rodney Smith: Photographs or any other book from Keith or Rodney.
  4. rmueller

A day at the Linhof factory in Munich, Germany

Hi, as mentioned in the thread over here https://www.getdpi.com/forum/large-format-cameras/68916-lf-field-pricing.html I ordered a brand new Linhof Master Technika 3000 back in June for pickup at the factory. So i took a day off yesterday and after a three hour drive to Munich I was standing...
  5. rmueller

Hasselblad H Versatility

Hi Dave, wish you a Happy Birthday and a long and lovely autumn season shooting. I do shoot film and MF. Mostly Kodak Portra 160 and 400 with Hassi 500, 200 and SWC. Having said that, i still have tons of transparency stuff around and I'm glad i stocked up WESS Slide Mounts and the puncher...
  6. rmueller

Traveling the south of the US on two-lane highways and country roads

... last batch of images, hope you enjoyed the series. Our next US trip will take us to South Dakota again, but this time in winter, the planning has started already. Cheers and a great weekend everybody, Ralf
  7. rmueller

Behind the scenes

ok, one more.
  8. rmueller

Behind the scenes

Part of the daily routine of my wife on our road trip was to document the interior of the motels we were staying and sometimes, well it got a bit tight.
  9. rmueller

Behind the scenes

And this is the lady who took away my 503CW and this is the result of what she's doing with it. Hope its allowed to share here, BTS image by myself, real image by my wife Andrea. Cheers, Ralf
  10. rmueller

Traveling the south of the US on two-lane highways and country roads

Hi, my wife and myself just returned from a three week road trip in the United States. We spend 4300+ miles on two-lane highways and country roads, crossing eight states: We started in Los Angeles, crossed California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama and finally...