The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Robert Salisbury

1. R

XCD 21mm for architecture instead of tech cam

Thanks Rob, Do you mean remove the tube before the rear lens elements and then mount , for example a "V" lens mount to the lens? such as this https://www.linhofstudio.com/products/Cambo-Front-lens-Plates/Cambo_Canon_EOS_Manual_Front_Lens_Plate_ACB-CM then order the canon version lens?
  2. R

The camera allows 20mm +/- shift and 15mm +/- rise Thanks for the link, appreciated. From what i understand with my sensor the the 32mmRodenstock gives my the best option for angle of view V amount of movement. I am basing that on image circle size enabling me to have more correction available...
  3. R

"Which 645 D-FA do you have? Is it the 25mm? That one covers 645 film. The 645 DA has a narrower hood that mechanically vignettes, so it only covers 33mm x 44mm." Sorry its the 35mm I still have. I did have the 25mm but sold that. I am now in the process of selling all my 645 gear to fund this...
  4. R

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. My budget is about 3k GBP as thats what a new 21mm is. Begrugingly though!! I have the 645 D-fa, and I have just found out that the image circle actually covers there 645 film cameras, which I presume would be an image circle of at least 56mm...
  5. R

Hi there, this is the exact dilemma I face, but I fear with far less knowledge than the people posting here. I have a Cambo actus db2 with 50cv11 back. What is the best option to obtain the widest angle for architecture? Currently I use the 40mm CF fle hass v lense. I require wider and more room...