The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Recent content by shortpballer

1. S

iq4 150 with technical camera (alpa) - can't find zero latency in back!!!!!!

Am I the only person that cant seem to find where the zero latency function is in the back? I have looked through every menu and the manual as well. How do I put the back in zero latency mode so I can use my alpa with it?
  2. S

WTB: Alpa Film Back (s) Linhof or RB67

Looking for Alpa film backs. Either the older alpa branded ones or the newer Linhof ones. Prefer the linhof 6x7 or 6x9 but interested in any alpa specific film backs. Let me know what you have!
  3. S

WTB : Alpa 90 HR and 50 HR alpagon in coral shutter. And some tilt adapters

Looking for a 90 HR and a 50 HR. also looking for tilt adapters if anyone has any.
  4. S

WTT: Phase One 35mm Blue Ring for Phase One 45mm Blue Ring

Looking to trade an Excellent condition low shot count 35mm Blue Ring for your 45mm Blue Ring. 35mm is worth more and more sought after, but depending on condition I'm sure we can work something out. Located in Los Angeles, face to face would be nice but willing to ship.
  5. S

"SOLD" FS: Hahnel PhaseOne battery charger (Free + S/H)

I will take it :) this works with the newer iq3 batteries too?
  6. S

Leica S 007 70mm CS and 120mm CS all CRAZY CHEAP - trading in if no one buys

I am giving this S gear away at these prices basically. They will be traded in at basically the same price on Monday / tuesday of next week. Just wanted to give someone a chance to get S gear at stupid low pricing. Prices are firm. S 007 - $5000 - comes with box and papers - charger and one...
  7. S

Leica Elmarit-S 45mm f2.8 ASPH CS Lens for Leica S with Central Shutter MINT

Price drop 4800 shipped! This is the cheapest 45mm CS I’ve ever seen for sale!
  8. S

Wacom Cintiq Pro 16" High Definition touch screen drawing tablet with case

Bump! No body wants this tablet?! This is the best 16 tablet out there!
  9. S

Wacom Cintiq Pro 16" High Definition touch screen drawing tablet with case

Price - $1100 + actual shipping cost Selling a like new Wacom Cintiq Pro 16" tablet. In excellent condition. Kept in a clean environment and used very lightly. My wife loved it so much we upgraded her to the 24". Comes with the Wacom authentic carrying case which is nice. Selling for...
  10. S

Leica Elmarit-S 45mm f2.8 ASPH CS Lens for Leica S with Central Shutter MINT

Selling my Leica 45mm CS lens. This lens is phenominal and sadly just isnt the right focal length to go along with my other lenses. This is one of the newest S lenses to come out and is very hard to find used and even more so with CS. These are 8k+ tax brand new. Selling for $5200...
  11. S

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

Why did I leave the S system in the first place? Glad to be back! Just went to the park with my kids and snapped some photos.
  12. S

Leica S Lens Focus Motor Issue - does it affect manual focus?

Also, When I turn on the camera it sounds like it is moving autofocus for a long time - then it says "attention lens firmware update available" Camera is set to 2.5.0 which is newest firmware for 006. Not sure what is going on here....
  13. S

Leica S Lens Focus Motor Issue - does it affect manual focus?

I just recently purchased a Leica S 120mm CS lens used. And it arrived with the focus motor not working. When it was sold to me they didn't say this was an issue, however the lens was packed pretty badly and the hood has a crack on it (also not noted). The lens was a good deal. But I...