The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by siddhaarta

1. S

Cant Find L Bracket for S 007 FOUND ONE

One question Matt: is the hole next to the connection screw to the camera threaded (1/4 or 3/8), so I could use the screw of a BlackRapid on it? In total there are 3 holes, I am talking about the middle hole.
  2. S

Fun with Leica SL2

:: Apo-Summicron-SL 50mm
  3. S

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

:: German Nutella Production is already starting Leica S 007 with Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm f/2.0
  4. S

Leica SL adds Multishot capability 187MP

My experience has been that the shadows, especially when recovered, result much cleaner in multishot mode. Quite important for a lot of situations like high contrast landscapes.
  5. S

Leica S3 released today March 6, 2020 - new review

Andreas Kaufmann surely has one and he bought it with his own money as he stated here @53m18s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqmregxhbQ The German Leica Online Store had some in stock before the shutdown in Wetzlar, but they are now sold out (seems factory has been working now for around 1...
  6. S

fat pixel digital backs

Dipsacus fullonum Contax 645 with 80mm Planar and P25
  7. S

fat pixel digital backs

... Tulips ... Contax 645 with Apo-Makro-Planar and P25
  8. S

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

... Tulips ... Contax 645 with Apo-Makro-Planar and P25
  9. S

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Tulips in Monochrome Hasselblad X1D with Leica R Apo-Macro-Elmarit
  10. S

Hasselblad X1D MkII Initial thoughts

I had to laugh ... You are expecting a lot :). I am more modest and only hoped that with a better processor the Mark II would have at least C-AF. Seems not .. come on Hasselblad, even my 20-year old Contax 645 has that.
  11. S

Dantes Architectural Inferno

But you can use the TSE 17 and 24 on the X1D. There are several adapters around, especially the new TechartPro Adapter seems nice. The limitations are discussed here: http://www.hasselbladdigitalforum.com/index.php?topic=6355.0 Another option (using only a simple adapter) would be the...
  12. S

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

The crop indeed is quite heavy, especially for wide-angles a limitation. Maybe they provide a screen as in the previous 50c back version.
  13. S

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

AF capability with XCD lenses is already confirmed in the description at Hasselblad's site: "When combined with the 907X camera body, the photographer gains access to the entire XCD Lens range, providing autofocus and autoexposure". I assume the new back in combination with the 907X is a X1DII...
  14. S

T/S Options for the X1D

Another option is the new Fotodiox TLT ROKR Tilt-Shift Adapter for Hasselblad V lenses on X1D.
  15. S

X2D Thread

Very sad to hear that (too short a time to have a real influence on the companies strategy), curious to hear about his reasons but apparently some conflicts.