The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by sinwen

1. S

Leica D-Lux (typ109) (Panasonic LX100)

A quick picture made with it Mum&son - GetDPI Image Gallery
  2. Mum&son

Mum&son

3. S

Leica D-Lux (typ109) (Panasonic LX100)

Hi all, I bought this little camera and it is my first digital camera beside P&S. Why I waited sooo long to get into the digital world and chose this particular camera ? 1) Because there is some sort of "traditional settings". I never get confortable with "menus", many press on the same...
  4. S

Typ 109

Thanks Jono, I guess you are the one who could give the most accurate answer. BTW, Happy New Year to all here, just wish you to get your dream camera this year.
  5. S

Typ 109

Does anybody here knows if this model is selling or is going to be sold, in silver body as the Pana equivalent LX100 does ?
  6. S

Fuji X-T1 shows up on Fuji's site

Nearly.... just missing Image Stabilisation...:(.... the OM-1 has it and the actual best ....
  7. S

Looking down...

Is that disturbing ?
  8. S

Looking down...

...while walking then stop ! Bring out the Sony TX10 from my pocket...ZZZAAPP ! BTW it prints in 24'x24' easily
  9. Plaque Eaux

Plaque Eaux

10. S

Fuji X-T1 shows up on Fuji's site

Would like it to be really small but it doesn't seem to be.
  11. S

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E2 Seems this speed booster doesn't alter sharpness and is quite good.
  12. S

The GX7 Thread - Images and Observations

In the Leica 3 leaflet, so years ago it was, they explained, to my point of view, an excellent way to get steady, I didn't find better since. This of course works for cameras with VF but I guess you can adapt it if framing with back screen. Here it goes, it all stands in the setting of the...
  13. S

Ergonomics & habits

Since I use a P&S, all auto mandatory, my habits have probably change. Before I decided "this afternoon I am going out snapping pictures", so I prepared my gear depending where I was going to, I was then all into photo mode for that afternoon. I don't do that anymore, just don't feel like that...
  14. S

slow day here...

Even the mices here are in slow motion, I could capture this one with an old I-phone.
  15. S

Lack of participation on printing forum.

I must say that I am not a pro and do not need to print to make a living, so it is a totally different approach. I started printing since the first Epsons hit the market. I switched from wet lab to digital lab. When the Epson 4000pro arrived I placed great hope in it. I tried the all lot, quad...