The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by sizifo

1. S

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Sorry in wrong thread. Just noticed!:banghead:
  2. S

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Here are two recent ones from me, after not having posted here for a long time. Hasselblad 80mm tri-x + rodinal. Here is a question for anybody with film dev experience! As you can see right side of the negative has a dark streak along the edge - I'm pretty sure it's the part that was at the...
  3. S

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Yes, the dog & leg is my favourite one as well! Thanks. I initially straighten it, but actually prefer it skew and unbalanced as it's here.
  4. S

Thanks LLoyd, and others ( in the "like" department - I see there is a "like" feature here as well now! ). Good to see this thread is still going strong.
  5. S

Two more, shot in London. Both are Canon FD, 50mm f:1.4, HP5+ iso400 in t-max developer
  6. S

Some recent film photos from me. Two from Normandy, tri-x iso800 developed in xtol. Camera: Canon FD with 50mm f:1.4 lens
  7. S

Albert Bridge, London. Hasselblad 80mm, HP5+ & xtol.
  8. S

Two photos from London after a long absence from this thread. Hackney. 35mm Tri-X + rodinal. Canon FD Battersea power station. Hasselblad, HP5+ in xtol
  9. S

Utrecht. Hasselblad 500cm + 80mm HP5+
  10. S

Very nice stuff Scott. Where are you taking these photos? Looks like an old factory left untouched after a nuclear disaster or something.
  11. S

Quick M9 vs 6x6 comparison

Gero, I think you are wrong on this one. A 50mm on 35mm will give you exactly the same view as a 50mm equivalent on large format. What will change is that at the same aperture you'll get a lot less depth of field on the large format camera - that's all. Think of it as taking a 35mm camera and...
  12. S

The Square Format

A recent square photo of mine. It disappeared from the analogue thread after a flickr edit, so I'm reposting it here
  13. S

If you are posting square images there's also the square thread, which is looking good http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22697 Few more canon F-1 photos
  14. S

And a few more from Whitstable, Kent. These are shot with a Canon F-2 50mm f:1.4 lens. Tri-X @ iso250 in Rodinal (my favorite combination of film + dev so far). I know the scans are no good, my epson 4990 is unfortunately not really good enough for 35mm film.
  15. S

Really wonderful Kodachrome photos. Here is a recent one I like, from a not-so-friendly suburb of Manchester. Hasselblad + 80mm, tri-x + tmax developer, I think.