The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Sparky16

1. S

WTB - Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Bought new one.
  2. S

WTB - Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

As title says, looking for a Samsung Note 10+ in decent shape. If you're upgrading to newer Samsung Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra, this is your chance to dump that OLD phone. Email to [email protected] works the best. I do have some B&S feedback in early days. Thanks.
  3. S

WTB - Samsung Note 9

If you're disappointed with your new Note 9 (I doubt there'll be any though), and want to get rid of it, let me know. Oh, I'm looking for a unlocked AT&T. Thanks!
  4. S

Nikon 200mm/2 VR I

sold
  5. S

Nikon 200mm/2 VR I

Price dropped to $2,800 NET to me(fee is on you if used), including LN 52mm drop-in CPL3L $239 value. Insured USPS shipping is on me.
  6. S

Nikon 200mm/2 VR I

Still available . . .
  7. S

Nikon Df + SE 50mm/1.8 Kit Low Shutter count (1,192)

Need to sell this beautiful Silver Df + Special Edition 50mm/1.8 Kit to fund new purchase. The camera has low mileage of 1,192 shutter counts, in absolute mint condition, not a mark on anywhere and functions as it should - perfectly. Comes with kit box, manuals, strap, battery and charger. Kirk...
  8. S

Nikon 200mm/2 VR I

Selling like new condition professional portrait lens for $3,000 OBO. This lens is in absolute mint condition. Comes with everything shown, Kirk replacement foot is installed and original Nikon foot will be included. I also have like new condition Nikon CPL3L 52mm drop-in polarizer in the box...
  9. S

WTB - Tamron 15-30mm/2.8 for NIKON

Bought one with ND filter set, thanks.
  10. S

Shipping Insurance

Most insurance DON'T pay for any damage caused by careless packaging, it'll be next to impossible to claim insurance coverage for damaged items. Packaging properly is seller's responsibility, period. That said, shipping insurance is to protect you, the seller, not the buyer against loss of...
  11. S

WTB - Tamron 15-30mm/2.8 for NIKON

Title says it all, if you have one to unload, PM me. I'm in 89147 zip code area, please include all inclusive price. thanks! Steve
  12. S

FS/FT: Brand New Nikon D850

Grat looking box on weathered deck. Good luck with sale or trade.
  13. S

WTB - Small/Lightweight notebook PC

Still looking for Surface Pro 3 or 4 . . . Not SP 2(screen too small)
  14. S

WTB - Small/Lightweight notebook PC

Anyone selling a Surface Pro 4? Still looking . . . PM works best.:thumbup: