The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by summiluc

1. S

Leica SL Body and 24-90 SL

Just the body? No battery, charger or strap?
  2. S

FS: Hasselblad SWC/M (user)

For Sale: Hasselblad SWC/M with 12 back. It's a user. Optics are clean. No dents or dings. Chrome is nice and shiny. Cosmetically there is paint loss on the aperture and focus rings as well as on the finder. Mechanically everything is sound and shutter and aperture works as it should. Shutter...
  3. S

FS: Leica DMR

For Sale: Leica DMR. I am the original owner and it comes boxed with everything that came with it + one extra battery. Included are the storage pouch, leather strap, the screen and its removal tool, charger, international adapters and all the paperwork and CD. Not pictured are the box and the...
  4. S

Leica Elmarit 24mm f/2.8 with Viewfinder

Pictures would be helpful. Also, I'm not able to find info on a Leica 21/24 finder. Did you mean the 21/24/28 one?
  5. S

Leica Elmarit 24mm f/2.8 with Viewfinder

Is the lens coded?
  6. S

Using CFV on unmodified 200 series

Thanks guys, that's really helpful. FWIW Hassy is charging $440 +SH to do the mod if I decide to go with one of the modifiable 200 series cameras. I'm thinking 201F because its cheaper and I can't imagine myself using AE or even the in-camera meter. In ten years, I've not once used my 503's...
  7. S

Using CFV on unmodified 200 series

I've been happily using my CFV on my 503 CW and SWC/M for some time now. I'm hoping to acquire a 200 series camera, 201F most likely, to use with the CFV. Based on what I've found on the net it is possible to use the CFV on an unmodified 200 or even 2000 series camera up to its fastest shutter...
  8. S

FS: 90mm Elmarit-M E46

bump
  9. S

FS: 90mm Elmarit-M E46

90mm Elmarit-M E46. Pull out hood. Perfect optics. Focuses smoothly and perfectly on my M9 and M8. Perhaps the sharpest medium tele around and pretty much equivalent to the legendary 100 Macro-R (which I have). Has paint loss on barrel and one small nick shown in photo. Nothing too major. An...
  10. S

Leica 12501 Shade

Leica 12501 shade. Fits 21/3.4 and 28/2.8. Exc+ condition. $125 shipped and PayPaled in CONUS and Canada.
  11. S

WTB Leica Televid APO 65MM w/ zoom

+1 on getting a used APO 77. I have one with zoom and fixed eyepieces and it's absolutely fantastic. Aperture rules! Good price at the Leica Boutique site. Good people to work with. I think you will be hard pressed to get one of the new Leica scopes used. You might try birdforum.net or...
  12. S

FS: Hasselblad CF-39 Digital Back

Pictures? References?
  13. S

WTB: Hasselblad SWC

Bump. Please don't make me go to the 'bay.
  14. S

dropped my 28mm summicron m..

If it's just the filter ring you can easily repair this yourself using a $30 tool called a filter vise. Micro-tools sells these. These fit onto the filter ring and your applied pressure returns the filter ring to round. Easy fix but you'd be surprised at how much force is necessary to remove...
  15. S

WTB: Hasselblad SWC

Looking for Hasselblad SWC or SWC/M. Chrome only please. PM me with what you are looking to sell. Thanks