The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Suntrip

1. S

Which wide angle lens?

Yes, I meant tripod :) Thanks a lot for the links and the descriptions. I have looked a lot at different pictures on flickr from the Loxia 21 and the Batis 25, and I like both FOV. I miss having a zoom so I might buy the FE 16-35 used and also a wide angel prime. Before I bought the Sony A7r I...
  2. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) The lake on the picture is Olefjorden. I hiked from Bygdin to Yksendalsbu that day. It is a nice hike, not as crowded as Bessegen, did not meet any people the hole day. The second picture is from the road to Glitterheim.
  3. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Two pictures from a hiking trip in Jotunheimen in August. Taken with Sony A7r and the FE35 2.8. This is a really nice hiking combo.
  4. S

Which wide angle lens?

Thanks for all the input. I`m now strongly considering the Batis 25/2 (AF, better FOV for me) and also supplement with the CV 15mm in FE mount. This will leave me with 55,35,25 and 15 setup, where all the lenses are pretty compact. My local dealer will get the Batis lens very soon, so I can see...
  5. S

Which wide angle lens?

Yes, I think the 28mm F2 is too near the 35mm. But I really like the price and the pictures taken from it. I have only seen pictures and youtube videos of the Loxia and the Batis, and from what I can see from the internet it looks like the Batis is a lot bulkier than the Loxia, but that might...
  6. S

Which wide angle lens?

I`m looking for a new wide angle lens and would like some input regarding this. I have recently upgraded my Sony A7r to the A7r2, and I`m very happy with the upgrade. Really like the AF and the steady shot feature, because I manly shoot without a bipod. My lenses that I have now is the FE35 2.8...
  7. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) I have mostly been lurking around the forums but I have really enjoyed looking at all the great pictures in this thread. Here are two landscape pictures I took in the summer.
  8. S

Rx1r2

I`m expecting my Rx1r2 camera tomorrow! My local dealer just called me. :D
  9. S

35 FE Sonnar - Decentering. Who else?

Hi! I am currently evaluating my newly purchased Sony FE35 and FE55. I am very new to lens testing, but I would like to be sure that my new lenses is acceptable and working good. I have included a set of photos taken of my computer screen following this method from Photozone. Photozone -...
  10. S

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the A7/7R Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks for all the lovely pictures and inspiring work! I`ve learnt a lot from lurking, so I hope to learn even more from getting involved. :) I recently bought the Sony A7r with the FA 35mm, I`m coming from a Pentax K-5...