The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by thminhduc

1. T

What do you saw off older Mamiya lenses to fit on Phase XF body? :)

Need to revive this as I'm having issue with an adapter. Look like the instruction from Phase One is now at https://support.phaseone.com/knowledgebase/article/KA-01014/en-us But I cannot get a reference on where to shave it, as the adapter does not have the same holes. So, do I shave off 11 to...
  2. T

Are there still pros shooting MF FILM?

There're lots of pros using MF film for wedding, with the more well-known are Jose Villa, Jonathan Canlas, Elizabeth Messina, Tanja Lippert, Ryan Muirhead, the Wright Brothers... Just check on the site/blog of the film labs (RPL, Indie) or Style Me Pretty: The Ultimate Wedding Blog
  3. T

FS: Schneider 80 f/2 HFT, 45 Degree Prism, Battery, and Grip for Rollei 6000 Series

Is there any adapter or any way to convert that lens to Hasselblad V mount? And is the aperture manually controlled or electronically controlled?
  4. T

WTB CF22MS or CF39MS + Contax adapter

still looking mmbma: thank you but I've heavily invested in Contax system
  5. T

Hasselblad H camera back on other systems?

Thanks for your replies. Is it because these backs are locked into the camera (or at least to the camera models), they have a lower price as used gears? I've seen some H3D-39 asking for under $10k before.
  6. T

Hasselblad H camera back on other systems?

I'm just wondering if it is possible to use the back of an H camera, say, H3D-39, on another system via the ixpress adapter? Or is the ixpress adapter limited to use on CF backs only? Thank you.
  7. T

bump - still looking
  8. T

Still looking.
  9. T

WTB- Contax 645 Nam-1 Canon

try posting it here conurus :: View Forum - Buy and Sell
  10. T

I'm looking for CF22MS or CF39MS with adapter to Contax 645 system. Please PM if you want to sell one. Thank you.