The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Thomas73

1. T

The king is dead...

Difficult to predict : - discontinued system also means discontinued service in the near future !! Considering the technology and financial considerations for DJI (owner of Hasselblad), I am not sure they will be ready to support service on H gears for many years! - on the other hand, Hasselblad...
  2. T

Hasselblad X2D and Leica S3 - Update 2: A difficult focus

Hi Matt, Thanks a lot for this comparison. By the way, do you consider LR the "best" post-processing software for Leica S files ? Did you notice significative improvements between S006 / S007 / S3 ?? Merry Christmas to all ! 🎄🎅
  3. T

Leica S Type 007 in 2021?

Why did you keep the S006 rather than the S007 ? CMOS vs. CCD rendering ?
  4. T

Leica S Type 007 in 2021?

Hi Jesse, How do you rate the S3 compared to the S006 and the S007 ?
  5. T

Sudden issue with S 006 & handgrip 16028

yes sure. This issue occurs when the switch is on ‘I’ (on).
  6. T

Sudden issue with S 006 & handgrip 16028

Hi all, I am encountering an issue with my S 006 & handgrip 16028 : the controls on the grip do not work anymore suddenly! They started to work randomly before and then nothing! I checked the batteries, the connections... Everything looks fine. Did anyone encounter this kind of problem ...
  7. T

Fun with the Pentax 67 system !

Hi all, I am curious to see your shots with this well-known system and also discuss some technical points if necessary. I start with that question : does the latest SMC 200mm f/4 require an additional hood ? I saw there is a MH-RA model dedicated for that lens ? Or is it for an earlier version...
  8. T

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

Hi Marc. I am glad you got out of this disease as I have been following your valuable posts for many years (at first on the Hasselblad forum website!). Cheers from France!
  9. T

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

Hi all, Does somebody use the latest S3 ?? If somebody does, thanks for sharing your opinion & pictures. Cheers.
  10. T

Wooden grip for P67 II : compatibility with previous body versions ?

Hi all, I would like to know if the wooden grip for P67 II can be used with bodies from previous generations (P6x7 / P67). Thanks for your feedback. Cheers.
  11. T

Pentax 67 Soft 120mm f/3.5 : any experience ?

Hi all, Some of you have experience with this special lens ? If you do, thanks for sharing your opinion and pics ! :-) Cheers.
  12. T

Which HS Grid screen for H4D-50 ?...

Hi all, Which reference of HS grid screen fits the H4D-50 ? Is it the screen ref. 43311 ? Thanks for your feedback. Cheers.
  13. T

Leica S + Pentax 67 lenses ??

Hi all, Did somebody test the Pentax 67 SMC 55mm f/4 on a S body ? This lens is well-praised for its high optical performances. What is the focal length equivalence in the S system : 45mm ? 70mm? Thanks for your feedbacks. Cheers.