The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Tom B

1. Cosplay

Cosplay

XID II 50c 45mm lens f19 1/350 beauty dish on a studio strobe
  2. Tom B

GODOX hot shoe flash and X1D II

I have a X1D II 50c and my Nikon SB600 speedlite do not work in ttl mode and often does not fire in manual mode. I have Canon 430EXIII-RT Speedlites that work fine in manual mode. -Tom Brady-
  3. Tom B

Hasselblad X1D II review

Re: Hasselblad X1D II {battery] Do any US dealers have any X1D Ii 50c batteries in stock? -Tom Brady- [email protected]
  4. Tom B

Problems connecting X1D2 with Phocus ?!

HI, I have connected my X1D II 50c to a windows laptop, but it only saves the raw file to the laptop not the SD cards. -Tom Brady- [email protected]
  5. Tom B

Hasselblad X1D MkII Firmware update

With studio strobes or outside with hand held light meter, I like to shoot in manual mode. (i.e. f8, 1/250 sec ISO 400). With x1d II 50c set to live view off the EVF shut off in a second or two in manual mode. In A,S, or P modes it stay on as long as the shutter is half way depressed. Is there a...
  6. Tom B

Hi hcubell, No I did not remove the tape. Thank you very much for your kind help. It is not so apparent that the terminals are taped. -Tom Brady- [email protected]
  7. Tom B

x1d II 50c Dead on Arrival A x1d II 50c arrived yesterday 04 November at 5:30 PM. I charged the battery until 9:30 PM. When the camera is connected to by the USB cable to a one-hundred twenty volt outlet, depressing the power button yields four red light blinks on the back of the...
  8. Tom B

Has any Hasselblad X1D MkII 50c's been delivered to North America? -Tom B-
  9. Tom B

Tom B

Under Water
  10. Tom B

Tom B