The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by usm

1. usm

Behind the scenes

Great! Which Adapter are you using?
  2. usm

Extension Boxes for Arca Swiss R/Factum...

Rod. Am I right that these Bellows kits are build with parts like a Rail, rear carrier, something for the R/Factum and a bellow? Or is it a package? I assume hat the rail can be build longer?
  3. usm

Thank you Rod and thank you Med, I really like the possibilities you showed, but this is over budget. It is nothing I got bayed for. I will see, maybe Igor Camera will answer...
  4. usm

@med: Yes the lens was converted from Arca Swiss without the rear box. As I wrote, they couldn't remove the original focus ring. Anyways, now I have to ways to focus ;). The question is: Is there a cheaper way instead of buying two or three rear boxes from Arca? is a bellows/rail solution...
  5. usm

My lens came without a rear box because the existing aperture mount was not removable.
  6. usm

THanks. I already wrote to them. Last time I asked them something they never answered.
  7. usm

Hi! For my SK Apo-Digitar 5.6/100 Lens I would need some extensions to reach a 1:1 scale or eventual 2:1. I am using a Hasselblad CFVii50c. I know there are extension boxes for the Arca-R... but can't find them on the Arca-Dealer websites (www.arca-swiss-magasin.com and www.arca-shop.de) I...
  8. usm

How to Fix Sensor Tiling With Photoshop

The "remove checkerboard patterns" option works for me, but it is strange: Movement is always 15mm which is the max on my factum: Shifted up and down, Sensor horizontal - I have to turn it OFF! When turning ON the pattern is present. Shifted up and down, Sensor vertical - I have to turn it ON...
  9. usm

Warren, I did a quick test with my CFVii50c and the Schneider XL35 - it works with the sensor tiling problem - really great - thank you!! But it doesn't help with the pattern problem. Did you use the "Remove Checkerboard Patterns" in the "noise filter" tool? I can see red colorshift on your...
  10. usm

This sounds interesting. Will try it also with the XL35. Thanx
  11. usm

Fun with MF images 2022

I prefer the first one! :)
  12. usm

Is it worth buying the Schneider Super Digitar 28XL without CF?

If you don’t like it, please let me know....
  13. usm

Technical Camera Images

Have to answer to this image ;) CFVii50c, SK 35XL, Arca Swiss Factum
  14. usm

Technical Camera Images

Now it is reduced and another image. But this is a personal view.
  15. usm

Technical Camera Images

For me it is the second one. It has more questions than the first one witch answers. Meaning that the right corner, the cars in the background are a little bit too much and distract from the weird lamps. And I like that everything is cut off, the house, the wall, the pole in the foreground...