The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by usm

1. usm

FS: Apo digitar 24mm XL

Is the center filter still available?
  2. usm

Technical Camera Images

Thank you! short answer, don't want to mess up this image thread. I can't see the pattern in your files. The reason could be: 1. The center filter. 2. My possible misaligned lens that's why the LCC shots without CF is important for me. But there is no rush! Greetings, Mario
  3. usm

Technical Camera Images

for me, it is too small to see it. But you said that you shifted 15mm in both directions? With the center filter and LCC? Are you using Phocus, C1 or Lightroom for the raw files? I have the same combo (lens and db) on a Arca Swiss Factum. When shifted 15mm I will get some pattern which are just...
  4. usm

Fun with MF images 2024

Hi. May I ask you for a specific shot with the 35XL CFV50c combo? An image like this you posted but with 15mm shift vertical and the LCc shot. Both with the center filter and without, f 8 or 11. whatever you prefer. A link to the raw file would be really helpful. I have the same combo but no...
  5. usm

Technical Camera Images

LCC is a must.
  6. usm

SOLD: FS: Hasselblad XCD 2.8/65mm lens in a very good condition.

One of the sharpest XCD lenses! Would preferred to ship in Europe Can also sell without vat/tax with a valid uid number.
  7. usm

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

Could someone please try this with a gfx100…
  8. usm

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

Dreaming of an online configuration for different features of a camera. Just like car manufacturers where you can choose different engines, gearing and so on. Let’s say choosing image stabilizer, pdaf, Bayer filter or monochrome, 50 or 100 megapixel,… 😉
  9. usm

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

Simple as it is, when HB says it is a back for technical cameras it has to be fixed. And speaking for myself, I will not buy with this restrictions.
  10. usm

Fun with MF images 2024

Some more CFVii50c. Now with XCD45p and one XCD65. Styria Salzburg Vienna Lower Austria
  11. usm

Fun with MF images 2024

Have to put some CFVii50c with XCD21 images. Paris Helsinki Aluminum Foundry River Lab
  12. usm

Technical Camera Images

And more with some shift and tilt.
  13. usm

Technical Camera Images

After this CFV100c banding discussion it is time for some CFV50c images. All with the (not useable) Schneider 35mm XL on a Arca Swiss Factum with about 5 shift/8sec and about 15shift/32sec.