The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

vieri's latest activity

• vieri
    vieri replied to the thread NFTs - the way of the future?.
    Interesting points. Blockchain's environmental impact is definitely a concern, as is concerning (to me, at least) any human activity...
  • vieri
    In today's fast developing cryptoworld, NFT are gaining new followers, collectors and creators everyday. While there are people on both...
  • vieri
    vieri replied to the thread What is "composing in camera"?.
    Hey Rob, indeed there are. It takes a lot of time and experience to fine tune our own path, and perhaps this investment of time and...
  • vieri
    vieri reacted to rdeloe's post in the thread What is "composing in camera"? with Like Like.
    I'm glad you said this part Vieri. People often will turn a technical question about work habits into a moral narrative. I compose for...
  • vieri
    vieri replied to the thread What is "composing in camera"?.
    Indeed, that's what it means - composing precisely (or as precisely as possible) at the time of shooting, rather than composing loosely...
  • vieri
    vieri replied to the thread Filtersystem for MF.
    It seems to me that the Wine Country offers 95mm rings for their 100mm system - which should solve the 24mm lens problem :) Hope this...
  • vieri
    vieri replied to the thread Fun with MF images 2021.
    This year, due to the infamous pandemic, for the first time in over a decade I didn’t go to the Isle of Skye in late winter, and I...
  • vieri
    vieri replied to the thread Technical Cameras: Questions.
    Perfectly put. Best regards, Vieri
  • vieri
    vieri reacted to Kinya28's post in the thread Fun with MF images 2021 with Like Like.
    Little Finland Part1, Gold Butte National Monument, NV I recently found this location and visited without much information. It turned...
  • vieri
    I use the Phase One XT, and I use the IQ4, so I have no need for CF even with full shift - which, being just 12mm, doesn't really make...
  • vieri
    Well, the OP asked about the Leica S 007 - of course if you use lenses with a 105mm filter thread, using 100mm filters becomes an...
  • vieri
    vieri replied to the thread Fun with MF images 2021.
    These days, it is very popular to show the fire side of Iceland, for those lucky enough to be able to travel there to photograph the new...
  • vieri
    vieri reacted to tcdeveau's post in the thread Filtersystem for MF with Like Like.
    +1 I used to use 150mm filters with my previous kit of 95mm filter-threaded lenses (28mm and 35-90mm HCD). They are a PITA. They act...
  • vieri
    Another side note - I would never get a 150mm system, it's way to cumbersome to carry and use, not to mention that filters will catch...
  • vieri
    Just a note about Grad ND - Georg, the OP, is talking about a Leica S (Typ 007), and in my experience with that camera Grad ND filters...