The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by wattsie

1. W

Nikon 105 DC f2

Bump
  2. W

FS Lee 100mm Filter Kit

Brand new LEE 100mm Filter system (never used) comprising: - Foundation Kit - 105mm front holder ring - 105mm circular polarizer - 100mm x 150mm 0.6ND grad soft filter - 72 mm standard adapter ring - 77mm wide angle adapter ring - Filter pouch and cloths All come with filter bags as shown in...
  3. W

Nikon 105 DC f2

Nikon 105 DC f2 lens in excellent condition. US$790 Comes in original box with paperwork. This lens has had little use and is in minty condition. Price includes paypal fees and shipping worldwide. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under username jajowa, and have sold one camera body...
  4. W

Nikon PC-E 24mm f/3.5

For sale - Nikon PC-E Tilt and Shift lens in excellent condition. US$1400 This lens is in as new condition, comes in original box and paperwork. It is in pristine condition. The price includes paypal fees and shipping world wide.I have 100% positive ebay feedback under username jajowa and...
  5. W

Epson Longevity Research

Sorted. Mark's work is invaluable. I was only going through the test results last night and surprised by the performance of the current epson inks on ABW. I've been using Cone's K7 inksets for the last few years but built up some QTR profiles last night to revisit that method. Cone's inks...
  6. W

Anyone signed the petition?

It sure is. Just waiting for some sensors to become available so mine can be replaced. The MM also shows that it's not about megapixels. I also think the ability to use higher ISOs on either an MM or M240 is something that is often overlooked in these debates (although the discussion here is...
  7. W

Fuji don't want Fuji

They want new customers, not true believers!
  8. W

Can I borrow A LENS CODER FOR LEICA

I have a lens coder from the days i had an M8. I haven't used it for years and no longer need it. If you PM me your address, I'll send it to you.
  9. W

WTB: Harman Baryta Gloss paper

I have a whole roll of this stuff which is looking for a good home. See here: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/44926-harmon-gloss-fb-al-original-version-roll.html PM me if you're interested. Jason
  10. W

Positive Feedback

Fast payment and good communications. Great buyer. Thanks.
  11. W

FS: Leica M7 0.72 chrome

Sold
  12. W

FS: Leica M7 0.72 chrome

For sale is my Leica M7 0.72 in chrome. I am the original owner of the camera and it comes complete in original box. The camera has only had light to moderate use over the years, but I have triggered the shutter through the speeds on a regular basis and kept it stored in a dry box. It is in...
  13. W

Phase One Launches Photo Editing Software Transition Campaign

Proper side by side soft proofing is pretty key for anyone who still prints.
  14. W

Piezography question

I am liking what I get from Canson Platine Fibre, not what I'd call cool, but not as warm as the type 5.
  15. W

Harmon Gloss FB Al (original version - roll)

I am selling a roll of Harmon Gloss FB Al - 43.2cm x 15.2cm. I have probably only used about 1 metre in all. Purchased in 2008 and stored carefully. I moved onto other papers but thought there may be someone out there who wanted to make use of this. I know some people like the original...