The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by zentenam

1. Z

Pentax 645D, where are we today in 2012?

Just wondering if anyone has hear of a New Pentax 645D 11 coming out. I was Downtown Toronto, Canada and visited Henry's Camera Store. They have maybe over 20 Locations. This store carries more of the Pro Equipment than the other. I saw the Pentax 645D for $5,750.00 plus Taxes. That is an...
  2. Z

Pentax 645D : no news at Kina ?

Thanks for the Advise Dave.
  3. Z

When I was using the 67's and 645 and 645N I had a large selection of lenses for both Formats. Later I found that some of the Lenses never got used but at the Lower Prices I Paid compared to the other Brands and the Lenses were just as Sharp I did not care. I am not sure if there is a Crop...
  4. Z

If you read my Post I have used Pentax 67, 67 11 & 645 for over 20 years doing weddings. We were a Small Breed of Wedding Photographers and I used Pentax from 1980 to 2002. I even had the Leaf Shutter Lenses for the 67, the 90mm and 165mm. The Numerous other Wedding Photographers were using...
  5. Z

I have lost my Patience waiting for some New Lenses for the 645D. Why are so many people upset there was no 645D11 at Photokina. We need Lenses. The 645D has been out almost 3 years and 1 Lens. In my opinion that is disgraceful. I used a Pentax 67, 6711 and 645 for 20 years shooting weddings...