The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ4 150mp - SOLD!

vieri

Hope everyone is enjoying a serene holiday season!

For over a year, I have been using my Achromatic back exclusively, and I am thinking about selling my colour IQ4 150mp digital back for lack of use. The back was purchased in November 2020, comes with a hard case, all accessories, I'll throw in a couple of ProGrade CFExpress 256 Gb & 256 Gb SD cards and I could add a shimmed Alpa adapter (mark V) for those Alpa users who would love to have it. Back works perfectly, I took 4752 shots with it between my XT, Arca-Swiss Rm3di and Alpa STC.

At this point, I am ready to let my colour IQ4 go. Asking price is 21.000 euro including VAT (around 17.200 without VAT). I'll post images if there is genuine interest.

Best regards,

Vieri

EDIT: modified to reflect the decision to sell and the sale price

Last edited:

vieri

How's everyone, hope you all had a great start of the New Year!

At this point, I am ready to let my colour IQ4 go. Asking price is 21.000 euro including VAT. I'll post images if there is genuine interest.

Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:

Mexecutioner

Hi Vieri! Why don't you keep your color one, convert using Silver Efex, and sell me your Achromatic? :p

Good luck with the sale!

vieri

Hi Vieri! Why don't you keep your color one, convert using Silver Efex, and sell me your Achromatic? :p

Good luck with the sale!
😜 That's a great idea! It definitely works, so why don't you get my IQ4 and convert with SilverEfex, and I'll keep my Achromatic? 😜

Thanks for the GLWS wishes! 👍

Best regards,

Vieri

Whisp3r

Good afternoon Mister Bottazzini, I'd like to have a brief word regarding your IQ4 but, being a new member, there are restrictions in place that prevent me from messaging you directly. If you would be so kind as to reach out to me that would be great, many thanks and have a nice day! Best regards, Carlos