The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

WTB: Voigtlander 28mm F 3.5 Color-Skopar LTM

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a Voigtlander 28mm F 3.5 Color-Skopar LTM in black (no silver thanks!) to pair up with my M4-P. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with please send me a pm! By the way, I'm located in Montreal, Canada. Thanks!
  2. V

Sony NEX-7 body + extra battery + 2 lens adapters

Almost forgot, will also include a Pixel Sony to standard hotshoe adapter for free.
  3. V

Sony NEX-7 body + extra battery + 2 lens adapters

Selling my Sony Nex-7. Bought it in March 2012, have receipt. Camera is like new. Cosmetically I'd rate it 9/10 due to few tiny scratches on screen (see picture). You don't even notice them when using the camera. Will also include: - Extra Sony battery ($89) - Cameron Nikon to E-mount...
  4. V

FS: (CAN) Phase One P20 V Mount Digital Back - Mint

Item has been SOLD. Thank you all for the interest.
  5. V

FS: (CAN) Phase One P20 V Mount Digital Back - Mint

Everything is in pristine cosmetic and working condition (10/10). Only 6144 actuations. Selling because of financial reasons. Included: Hard case, digital back cap, shutter cable, 2 batteries, double wall charger, car charger, 4 international wall plug adaptors, Capture One 5 software, Digi...
  6. V

Fs: Hasselblad 50mm F4 (CAN)

Fantastic wide lens in great shape. In great working order; 1 second is 1 second (shutter speed is perfect) 19" minimal focus distance. Cosmetically it is 8/10; regular usage, no serious dings or scratches. Optically it is 10/10 Price is $500 Located in Vancouver, BC.
  7. V

WTB (CAN): Voigtlander lenses for Nikon

Looking for two Voigtlander lenses for Nikon: - VOIGTLANDER COLOR SKOPAR 20mm 3.5 SL II - VOIGTLANDER ULTRON 40MM F2 SL II Please e-mail me with the conditions, pictures, and your price. Location: Vancouver, but open to US offers too. Thanks!
  8. V

FS (CAN) Canon 1D Mark II Body

SOLD. thanks everyone for their interest.
  9. V

FS (CAN) Canon 1D Mark II Body

Selling my Canon 1D Mark II body in great condition. It has minor scuffs around strap area, and works flawlessly. No scratches on LCD, top viewfinder still has plastic cover on. Shutter life goes until 300k, currently at around 140k. Includes: - Canon 1D Mark II Body. - 2 original Canon...
  10. V

Capture One and Lion 10.7

I havent tried importing anything yet, but my version of Capture One Pro 5 is working just fine on Lion! No crashes yet, fingers crossed!
  11. V

WTB Digital back for Hasselblad V system.

Thanks everyone for the offers, I just purchased a Phase One P20 back. Can't wait until it arrives, then I can tease others like Double Negative did to me! haha
  12. V

I had people misunderstand me on the untethered note but just to be clear, when I say untethered, I mean from the computer, not from the lens. Phase One models are welcome!
  13. V

Hey Double Negative, thanks for the tease! hahaha. Beautiful pic btw. Yeah I know the CFV's are awesome, but yes they are hard to find, so I just want to leave my options open to offers and hopefully someone has a good back that theyre willing to part with. Wanna sell yours?
  14. V

I'm looking for an untethered MF digital back for my Hasselblad 500c/m system. I will kindly consider any make/model, as long as it functions untethered. Please send me a PM with what model and accessories you have, and what price you are asking. I am located in Vancouver, Canada, but am not...
  15. V

WTB Phase One back V-Mount

Hi everyone, I'm new here in the forum and I'm looking to purchase my first digital back for my 500 c/m. I'm looking at anything from the Phase One Plus series, but will also kindly consider other offers. If you're thinking of selling yours please let me know. I live in Vancouver, Canada, but...