The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

mamiya 43mm f4.5 for mamiya 7

If somebody buys this lens I have a hood for it : https://www.flickr.com/photos/g_grigorov/8667698702/in/album-72157633293584208/.
  2. V

Thanks to vsbhk!

Virgile sold me a PC-SUPER-ANGULON 2.8 / 28 lens in mint condition with both Nikon and Canon flanges. He was kind to meet me at Hong Kong airport, where I was passing by. Be confident you are dealing with a reputable member of this forum. Thank you, Virgil!
  3. V

Leica Traveller Tripod with Ball head 24/Unused/Tripod is impossible to find

Hello, Do you still have the Leica ball head? Greg
  4. V

FS: Leica Elpro 1:2 to life-size 1:1 for Leica 100mm APO macro

Hello, Do you still have the ELPRO? Greg
  5. V

FS: Mainly B+W filters, some VND Heliopan, some Leitz. etc.

Thank you for the filters, Lou!
  6. V

FS: Leica, Contax and Voigtlander Lenses plus Mics.

The Tele-Elmarit-M is sold!
  7. V

FS: Leica, Contax and Voigtlander Lenses plus Mics.

Offered for sale are the following lenses: 1. Leica Tele-Elmarit M 90 mm f/2.8 – as good as it gets, recently calibrated by Leica, paid $525, will provide test certificate. Complete with front and rear Leica caps. Asking $775. 2. Voigtlander Apo Lanthar 90mm f/3.5. Like new, comes with the...
  8. V

FS: Sony A7r - mint!

Sold!
  9. V

Bump!
  10. V

Bump!
  11. V

New price $1,650!