The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Fuji XPro 1 with 35 1.4

Lightly used. Under 1000 clicks. Only thing is the few little marks on the hood of the lens. Fuji XPro 1 Fuji 35mm 1.4 Comes with all boxes and factory accessories. $1400
  2. J

WTB: leica E60 UV/IR filter

Looking for leica E60 UV/IR filter
  3. J

WTB: Fuji X100

Send me a PM with price, location etc.
  4. J

WITHDRAWN: Sony NEX 7 - Extra order

Going to return it. I think its more of pain to sell it dealing with sending / paypal.
  5. J

WTT: Two MP (black / chrome) for black M9

I have two Leica MPs. One in black and other in chrome. Black one has more weathered look and chrome is good but not mint. Both have been CLAed by Leica NJ (black one last year and chrome this month). Black comes with the box but chrome does not. Getting out of film completely. Something I...
  6. J

FS: Konica Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 Film Scanner

Got this while back as a second hand. Used it last night and works great. It comes with two 6 frame holders and one more holder which I have never used. Power cord included, of course. Don't have the manufacturer's box. $750 including FedEx shipping in conus and paypal.
  7. J

FS: Ricoh GXR + A12 M Mount

Got this guy from Popflash last week. It is quite small and lovely to use but it's just not for me. I keep reaching for MP when ever I walk around in. The quality of the image is amazing and I must say it is well made. For the money, I would think this is wonderful. It has about 30 shots on it...
  8. J

FS: Leica MP Chrome

Selling for someone I know. I don't have the camera with me but he hardly used it (may 10-12 rolls). It's chrome but box is missing for the moment but there is a potential of being found. $3120 includes paypal and shipping in conus.
  9. J

PayPal and 1099

Starting this year, any transaction over 20k in a year, paypal will send a 1099 to IRS. I wonder if you are trading gear few times a year and it would easily go over 20k, you would need to pay taxes on any money coming in? Even if you are not making profit? Any thoughts on this? If you are a...
  10. J

Canon 5D Mark II - rarely used

Selling my Canon 5D Mark II. Bought this for a project not too long ago. Hardly used with under 600 actuations (more like low 500s). Excellent condition like new. Comes with all factory accessories and box. This is not refurbished model Bought in around Feb of this year. $2250 Buyer pays...
  11. J

Sold - Leica black 50mm 1.4 ASPH - No box or case

Selling one of my copy. Sold my M9-P and don't need two 50s. Sold Relatively new and hardly used. It does not come with a box or case but it does come with Leica UV/IR filter. The price is quite firm. Buyer pays for paypal and shopping. Located in NYC. Pictures will be upload tomorrow...
  12. J

Pricing for black 50 Lux ASPH

I am considering selling my black 50 Lux ASPH. There are wide range of prices for used copy and wanted to get some fair pricing for this. Its a relative recent copy with serial starting at 403. Looks new with some minor wear (very very very minor). No box, case or paper work and comes with...
  13. J

FS: Leica M9-P Black (again) $8200

Taking a loss on this. Bought it for $8700 but selling it for $8200 BLACK. Listed on Craigslist for $8500 since someone locally wouldn't have to pay for PayPal fee and shipping. If you are local (Manhattan NYC) from this board, I will honor it. Buyer pays for shipping and PayPal cost...
  14. J

WTB: Leica noctilux 0.95

So yah. If anyone has and wants to sell it. Yah.
  15. J

FS: Leica M9-P Black $8900

I just got on in black. Haven't even opened it. Not sure if I want to keep it. Wondering if there are enough interest out there. Added: $8900 + paypal / FedEx shipping paid by seller. Located in NYC / Manhattan
  16. J

FS: Fuji x100 / Okii Follow Focus

Fuji x100 - hardly used - maybe 200 shots on it Okii Follow Focus - New - Bought it for a gig but never ended up using it Fuji x100 - $1350 Okii Follow Focus - $380 Shipping included in cont USA - Buyer pay for PayPal fees. Ask me of pics.
  17. J

Pricing for Leica 50mm 1.4 latest

I know there still is a shortage but I been getting mixed messages in pricing. Anyone enlighten me with this info?
  18. J

WTB: Canon 16-35mm 2.8

Looking for Canon 16-35mm 2.8 lens. PM please
  19. J

Leica M9 Grey + 24mm 1.4 Lux

Leica M9 - Grey Original owner. No damage or scratches. Looks brand new. Lightroom not downloaded. 2 Extra batteries. 700 - Shutter count. Registered Bought June 2010 Leica 24mm 1.4 Summilux Original Owner No damage or scratches. Looks brand new. Used once (sadly) Bought Aug 2010 Both for...
  20. J

FS: Leica M9 - Steel Grey

Selling my Leica M9 in Grey - $6300 Original owner. No damage or scratches. Looks brand new. Lightroom not downloaded. Extra batteries. 700 - Shutter count. Paypal fee and 2nd day shipping in cont USA included. Located in NY. In person transaction possible. Will include an Artisan &...