The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

ALPA TC + 72mm ALPA APO-Digitar Schneider lens for sale

ALPA TC with soft grip - with Really Right Stuff Plate + Alpa Schnedier APO-Digitar 72mm f/5.6 lens for sale. Both are very clean and in good condition. The 72mm Schneider lens was purchased from Capture Integration last fall and I used it for one project. Great lens - SUPER sharp with...
  2. C

Shooting out of a helicopter

The article was written 11 years ago and while gear and software will change, the realities of aerial photography have stayed the same: safety first.
  3. C

Shooting out of a helicopter

Written 11 years ago for Sportsshooter.com - but still solid information about first time aerials. First Time Aerials I shoot with Nikons and my Alpa TC/Leaf Credo 60in the air. I always use a gyroscope. You can rent them from Kenyon Labs or many rental houses. I use a Kenyon 4x4 and/or a...
  4. C

Hasselblad HC Battery charger

This is uncalled for. And - there is no name or any sort of identification to who you are on your profile. This will be the last time I visit this site. Good for your Sparky. GFY.
  5. C

Thanks for the heads-up sparky. I always enjoy getting reprimanded by a nameless person using all caps. People can and do make mistakes. I did not understand that there was a limit of three per day. If I had, I would not have posted all this gear. Personally, I'd rather have gotten a...
  6. C

HC Hassy battery charger with battery $250.00 (I have two) Paypal preferred. Best contact is: cameron AT camerondavidson DOT com Thanks!
  7. C

Hasselblad 26mm HC extension tube

Hasselblad/Fuji 26mm Extension tube. $250 Paypal to confirmed address. Best contact: cameron AT camerondavidson com Thank you.
  8. C

Hasselblad RRS "L" Plate

Hasselblad Really Right Stuff "L" plate for sale. Purchased new and only used for the past few months one body kept in the case. $125.00 PayPal only to confirmed North American address. Shipping via FEDEX ground. Email is the best way to get in touch - cameron AT camerondavidson DOT com...
  9. C

Hasselblad H1 back-up body - low usage

Hassy H1 body with viewfinder and film back, strap and cap. I purchased it used and it has sat in my bag. Low actuation's - only 7260 for body and 963 for film back. Only $950 Paypal to North American address. Shipping via FedEx ground at cost. Best contact is via email: cameron AT...
  10. C

HASSELBLAD H1 KIT - LOW ACTUATIONS - $2200

Hasselblad H1 Kit - LOW actuations! with film back, finder and 80mm f/2.8 lens. Body - 2029 actuations. 80mm HC lens - 1181 actuation Film magazine - 14 actuations. Lens is super clean with front cap and hood. Body shows normal marks from usage. (body count is slightly higher than picture...
  11. C

Hasselblad HC 150mm F/3.5 Lens - $1750

Hasselblad HC 150mm f/3.5 Lens - LOW actuations - only 1447. Comes with caps and hood. Slight mark at filter ring. (ding actually) Superb lens - fantastic for portraits and landscapes. Only selling to finance more Alpa kit. PayPal only to confirmed North American address. FedEx Ground at...
  12. C

Hasselblad HC 50mm F/3.5 Version II - $3200 - LOW actuations

For Sale: Hasselblad HC 50mm f/3.5 II - the new version. This is an exceptional lens - very sharp, good color and contrast. Low actuations - only 5354. Always kept in the case and it includes the original box, certificate, manual, caps and lens hood. $3200 Paypal to confirmed address...
  13. C

Leaf announces Credo 50 CMOS

I shot this back for a week in late July. MamiyaLeaf asked me to test it for aerial work. I shot in Virginia and New York City - all of the images were shot with the Mamiya camera system. (I usually use Hassy or Alpa TC in the air). The back is amazing. I shot ISO 6400 images at dusk and...
  14. C

Medium Format Ariel photography?

I have shot aerials since 1979 - mostly 35mm and medium format film - until 2003. Since 2003 - all digital. I've shot around the world with both MF digital and DSLR's. A Gyro is an must-have tool for aerials with MF. Folks who use IS or VR are, in my opinion, kidding themselves about...
  15. C

Nikon 18mm f/2.8 D Autofocus wide-angle $560.00

Nikon 18mm F/2.8 D Aspherical AF lens. Used but never abused. I am the second owner (purchased from KEH) - I rarely use extreme wide-angles so it is off to a new home. Great lens - very crisp images with good color and contrast. Normal usage marks. Always kept in a ThinkTank bag except when...
  16. C

WTB Alpa SWA or Max

PM sent - post deleted.