The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Every Issue of Leica Photography from #1 thru 49 : 1932-1937

Now on ebay as an open auction.
  2. F

SOLD Leica Summaron 35mm f/3.5 Lens M3 Googles EX+ Mint- caps & leather case

re: SOLD Leica Summaron 35mm f/3.5 Lens M3 Googles EX+ Mint- caps & leather case SOLD. Thanks.
  3. F

re: SOLD Leica Summaron 35mm f/3.5 Lens M3 Googles EX+ Mint- caps & leather case 450 shipped. Last stop before the ebay train.
  4. F

Bump before I send to ebay. Any interest at any price by anyone here?
  5. F

Here's one for a museum. Every issue from number one through forty-nine. It's like a trip through time reading these. Each new technology, theory, and rumor is explored in the voice of the day, along with the most amazing shots fit to print. Vintage advertisements are awesome too. Pretty neat to...
  6. F

Absolutely great condition. Iris and focus rings turn smooth and snappy. Glass is perfect. Cool leather case. I'd almost say this lens qualifies as Mint- condition... Case is good-. How does 495 shipped cont US sound?
  7. F

Leica M9 or other M body shoulder holster

^ and while striking a 007 pose! It is a little hard to tell how it works/looks from the photos.
  8. F

FS Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.1 M-mount

I bet if you dropped it a little more, it would be a no-brainer, impulse buy for someone... I found mine on here for a little less, but yours does have the hood. It's a fantastic lens and I'm sure someone will want to give a 1/10th the price Nocto-lite a try.
  9. F

Huge collection of Leica gear for sale or trade

Hi all, thanks for the PM's and for those that came out. The following items are SOLD: 35 Summaron F3.5 (w/ M3 googles) has rotation issue, needs work : SOLD 50 Konica Hexanon 50 1.4 converted to M mount and rangefinder coupled. AMAZING LENS!: SOLD M3 DS Wetzlar built 735xxx serial User...
  10. F

Saxshooter: This one is one of the earliest. It focuses down to 16 inches. Amazing piece of glass. Like a cheap Summilux. Heavy little sucker too, ha ha. Nanthor: I replied to your PM, but I'll also post info here: I'm not entirely sure. It feels like something got lodged in the threads, the...
  11. F

Hi all, Right now I'm looking for a local sale in NYC or trade for a wider ASPH M mount lens. I'll be in NYC until Friday so PM and let's meet up. After the week, if items don't sell local we can talk about shipping. Here's the list: LENSES m39 Mount Nikkor S.C. 5cm/1.4 in LTM (50mm f/1.4...
  12. F

Trade SINAR 4x5 kit for Leica Glass

How about 850 shipped. You cover paypal fees or we can find some other means of transaction.
  13. F

Bump. Will also take $ if you don't have any lenses you'd like to trade and want to jump into large format fun with a complete kit.
  14. F

I have a complete ready to shoot SINAR 4x5 kit I would be willing to trade towards some Leica glass. Let me know what you have in mind and let's trade! Here is the kit: 1 - SINAR F camera complete w/ bellows in EX condition 1 - Schneider-Kreuznach (Symar-S) 210/5.6 Lens in EX+ condition 1 -...
  15. F

FS: Leica M9 Steel Gray

Sounds like it is in good spirits to me... and hey, you've been a poster long enough on the forum to qualify. Bump up for Brad.
  16. F

M9 Freezing without full buffer

Yeah, I've experienced the same thing with mine when I turn it on and shoot fast. I've had it happen three times. Stinks because you're usually after something interesting when you're responding quickly.
  17. F

FS: Canon 50/1.2 (LTM)

Leica Thread Mount
  18. F

FS: Tiffen Steadicam Merlin $650

Great system for flying a 5D mkII! You can get a bit heavier than these are rated for too and still get great results. GLWS
  19. F

Leica M6 LNIB local sale in NYC

SOLD.