The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Half purple image on M9. CCD failure?

I has similar thing AA filter fell off I sent it leica they fixed it
  2. J

Which 21mm for M9?

Avenon 21mm f2.8 good small japanese lens, reasonably priced
  3. J

Tethered camera control for the M9?

On Mac only Aperture with limited capacity i.e. files copied to sync folder On windows i think there are couple more utilities
  4. J

Using the WATE with filters?

There is a step up ring from WATE to 67 filter size bought my in B&H works very well
  5. J

Noctilux .95 or 1.0 with 1.4?

go for 0.95 its amazing lens, in my view much much better then f1
  6. J

IR and lightroom

Yes, so it's strange
  7. J

Where do I go for a broken shutter repair?

I had two shutters replaced on my M8 one under warranty one after It will cost 500-600 USD My advice would be not to use C mode on M8 once it's replaced
  8. J

IR and lightroom

Yes i did I have also couple of custom profiles popping out there but not that one I am not really sure what it could be
  9. J

IR and lightroom

not sure but it does not work on Mac New profile is not appearing
  10. J

I've ugly-fied my M9

Vlad I think you need to change your mindset, I live in NYC, have the same combo, just use rational approach on where you are and when to pull it out. I have see people at a gunpoint for their metro card, muggers don't care what you have, but they care what they can get from you. One thing I...
  11. J

The All New More and More Fun With Digital M Images

Re: The All New More and More Fun w/M9 Images M9 & Nocti @ f0.95 Reflections on Life
  12. J

Heavystar Lens Hoods

thank you for recommendation great info for ordering hoods
  13. J

'New' Epson R-D1x

well if you buy used one, get a shutter or frames upgrade you get 1 year warranty so at 2K does not make much sense
  14. J

Leica M8 IR-Compatibility Lens listing: IR hotspot or not

Just got Avenon 21mm f2.8 from Japan (i think it was branded in US a Kobalux) Became my favorite lens for IR work, no hot spots or flare here is a sample Calchaquíes Valley, Salta Argentina (infrared)
  15. J

Leica M8 IR-Compatibility Lens listing: IR hotspot or not

M8 with CV 35mm 1.4 SC Just a very quick test (from a car window at red light), no spots M8 with CV 35mm 1.4 SC