The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

WTT: HC 120mm v2 for Nikkor 300mm f/2.8 VR + cash

Just as the title states. Depending on the condition and version of the lens I will pay the difference between retail price of the two lenses (Nikon and Hasselblad).
  2. J

FS/trade Hasselblad HC 120mm Macro Version II

$3400 net cost includes shipping in continental United States. I will also consider a trade for the Nikon 300mm VR version 1 or 2. If it's version 2 I will add cash. Everything is clean. It has less than 15k actuations. Comes in original box. I purchased it new in April, 2011 at Calumet...
  3. J

WTB: Hasselblad lens HC 80mm or 100mm

Chris, I just sent you a message.
  4. J

WTB: Hasselblad lens HC 80mm or 100mm

Looking to spend not more than $1000 on an 80mm or roughly $2000 on the 100mm lens.
  5. J

Canon Lens Sale

Canon Lens Sale Price drop (14mm II) EF 14mm f/2.8L II is now $1500, same shipping charge.
  6. J

Canon Lens Sale

Sold: 70-200 F4L
  7. J

F/S Canon Speedlites and H4N Zoom Sound Recorder

580EXII and Zoom have been sold.
  8. J

Canon Lens Sale

bump