The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Pentax 75mm f/2.8 SMC AL for 6x7

For sale is my Pentax 75mm f/2.8 lens for Pentax 67. It's in nearly mint condition, some wear around the usual locations. The glass is clean and aperture works well. It includes caps and hood. $750 shipped in the US.
  2. W

Anyone have the FE 70-200/F4 yet?

I received my copy of the lens today. Does anyone else's collar never fully tighten down ? No matter how hard I tighten the knob, the collar still spins. I just want to see if this is normal. Thanks!
  3. W

Milich grip for OMD

offers considered.
  4. W

Milich grip for OMD

bump
  5. W

Milich grip for OMD

$100 shipped.
  6. W

Milich grip for OMD

bump
  7. W

Ordered a Ricoh GR. A bit nervous...

All sold, thanks!
  8. W

Milich grip for OMD

bump
  9. W

Milich grip for OMD

bump $115 shipped.
  10. W

Milich grip for OMD

bump
  11. W

Milich grip for OMD

For sale is a Milich grip for the Olympus OMD. I've switched to the Fuji X series and no longer need this. It's in great shape and is a great addition to the OMD. $125 shipped and paypalled in the US. [/URL] [/URL]
  12. W

Leaf Aptus II 5 Hasselblad V mount

Shot count is 1116.
  13. W

Leaf Aptus II 5 Hasselblad V mount

For sale is a Leaf Aptus II 5 (22mp). It was purchased just about a year ago by myself. It's in the Hasseblad V universal mount. The back is in very good shape. Some wear from being mounted and around the edges. Screen and sensor are flawless. I will double check the shutter count and add...
  14. W

WTB: Pentax 645d

Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!
  15. W

SOLD: Mamiya 645AFDIII, Leaf Aptus 22, & lenses

re: SOLD: Mamiya 645AFDIII, Leaf Aptus 22, & lenses Everything is sold
  16. W

Hasselblad 80mm CFE & 150mm CFI V mount

Both lenses are sold. Thanks
  17. W

Hasselblad 80mm CFE & 150mm CFI V mount

reasonable offers considered.